Sandstone Fronted Free Standing Courtyard Home
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Perfectly located on a corner allotment with valuable side street access this sandstone fronted courtyard home offers spacious indoor and outdoor living areas in a 3 bedroom design, sited on a low maintenance allotment on a tree lined street amongst other similar homes.
** Two Toilets **
Dual bay windows and a stunning sandstone frontage offer a pleasant heritage street appeal, typical of the character in the immediate area. Tessellated tiles and stained glass features combine with a sophisticated charm as we enter the home to feature fret work and french doors leading to a formal lounge and dining room, perfect for receiving guests and entertaining formally.
A central kitchen provides convenience for both formal and casual areas, overlooking the family and meals area with views through sliding doors to the outdoors beyond. Socialise as you cook with this free flowing contemporary design. Bright white cabinetry, down lighting, stone look benchtops and modern appliances combine into a comfortable open style kitchen.
The adjacent family room offers a bay window to the meals area and direct access to the outdoor living where a semi enclosed gabled pergola provides year round alfresco entertainment. Two ceiling fans will moderate the temperature while you relax and entertain your guests.
There are 3 bedrooms with the master bedroom having a bay window, built-in robes and direct access to the main bathroom. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer built-in robes and are both of a good size. The bathroom features bath and separate shower plus tessellated and subway tiles. A walk through laundry and second toilet complete the amenities.
An oversize 2 car garage with auto roller door access from the side street is cleverly hidden with storage bays behind the lattice work of the pergola, with another hidden utility area. Established planter beds with palms and ferns combine with a manicured front lawn, adding the finishing touches to a worthy offering.
Features in brief:
- Sandstone fronted, torrens titled, freestanding courtyard home
- Two toilets
- Heritage style home on valuable corner allotment
- 3 bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Master bedroom with bay window and direct bathroom access
- Large formal lounge / dining featuring quality window treatments
- Stained glass, ornate fretwork and French doors in the entrance hall
- Central kitchen with bright white cabinetry, down lighting, stone look benchtops and modern appliances
- Family room with feature down lighting, bay window and sliding glass doors
- Outdoor living pergola with dual ceiling fans
- Main bathroom with bath and separate shower plus tessellated and subway tiles
- Established plants and landscaping
- Large oversize two car garage with automatic roller door access from side street
- Hidden utility area
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Low maintenance allotment
- 2.52m ceilings
- Neutral colour scheme
Perfectly located half way between the city and the beach, with all amenities at your disposal. Walk the kids to school with Allenby Gardens Primary just down the road, or choose from Kilkenny Primary, Woodville Primary, Flinders Park or Torrensville Primary. Quality high schools in the immediate area include Underdale High, Findon High and St Michaels College. Welland Plaza Shopping Centre is just around the corner your weekly shopping with Rundle Mall, The Central Market and Westfield West Lakes & Arndale all available for specialty shopping and entertainment. The River Torrens Linear Park is just down the road, a pleasant and relaxing natural environment and a great place for your daily exercise and recreation.
Inspection of this quality courtyard home will certainly impress!
Council | Charles Sturt
Zone | RC 70
Land | 341sqm
House | 233sqm
Built | 1995
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.