Neat Courtyard Home - 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Fully landscaped grounds offer a verdant streetscape for this recently constructed courtyard home. All the hard work has been done here, the property is fully landscaped and fenced, ready to move in and enjoy.
** INCLUDES WASHING MACHINE AND FRIDGE - If you have your own this can reduce the rental price by $10 **
Floating floors, down lighting and a pleasing neutral colour scheme greet us at entry level and flow effortlessly through the home to the main living area at the rear. A sparkling kitchen with modern cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, large pantry and breakfast bar provides a great place to prepare meals in a handy corner location with a full view of the living and dining room. Sliding stacker glass doors lead to a paved patio overlooking a generous courtyard. A lawned area is bordered by mature plants, affording a place for the kids to play and great for the gardener of the family.
There are 3 bedrooms, all with built-in robes and all of double proportion. Bedroom 1 offers spacious parental accommodation and a shining ensuite bathroom with modern fittings. A large main bathroom plus a separate toilet caters for both resident and guest usage, and a good size hideaway laundry also has a storage cupboard, completing an impressive interior. A single garage with automatic roller door has both external access to the rear yard plus internal access to the home.
Features in brief:
- 3 bedroom courtyard home of recent construction
- Huge master bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
- Floating floors and down lights throughout the living areas
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Kitchen with modern cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, large pantry and breakfast bar overlooking living / dining room
- Generous living / dining with stacker doors to rear courtyard
- Large paved patio, ideal for entertaining
- Good sized courtyard with large lawned area and mature plants
- Spacious main bathroom with separate toilet
- Single garage with automatic roller door, plus both internal and external access doors
- Additional off street parking for one other car
- Fully plumbed rain water tank
Quietly located on a no through road within easy reach of all amenities. Greenacres Reserve is just across the road with open spaces, tennis courts and playground, perfect for the younger family and a great place for your daily exercise. Hampstead Primary School is an easy walk away plus other local schools are available including Enfield Primary, Hillcrest Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College, Cedar College and Heritage College. Northgate Plaza will provide an outstanding shopping experience with modern amenities and a family friendly atmosphere and public transport is only a short walk away on Hampstead Road.
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.