Brand New Contemporary Design Double Storey House
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Sleek contemporary design and modern building components give this two storey townhouse the architectural edge with a sleek street appeal that stands out from the pack. Towering glass windows provide a stunning entrance hall, rising 5.8m to the upper ceiling where a modern pendant light casts ambient shadows, welcoming us into the home.
Floating floors and neutral tones flow effortlessly through the ground floor, past a central study nook where sliding glass doors open to a central atrium courtyard, allowing natural light to infuse through the home. An open plan living and dining room has a modern kitchen overlooking. Stone bench tops, modern appliances, double sink with mixer tap, soft close drawers, pendant lighting, breakfast bar and a unique blend of gloss white and wood grain cabinetry combine into a wonderful cooking zone, overlooking the casual living spaces through to a tiled outdoor living portico at the rear.
Entertain all year round with this contemporary design providing a seamless transition through indoor and outdoor spaces. A single carport with automatic panel lift door and direct internal access completes the ground floor.
Upstairs offers 3 double size bedrooms and a generous second lounge space. Quality carpets flow throughout casting a relaxing soft neutral ambience. Bedroom 1 offers a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom along with a private north facing balcony overlooking the local neighbourhood. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have built-in robes with mirror panels and are serviced by a spacious main bathroom. Bedrooms 2 also has a private balcony, south facing with hills views in the distance. Both ensuite and main bathroom offer floor to ceiling tiles, jet black tapware, rail showers and frameless shower screens. A compact laundry with atrium access and a separate toilet with floor to ceiling tiles complete a contemporary living space with the best of fitting and fixtures.
- Brand new contemporary design double storey townhouse
- Towering glass clad entrance hall with pendant light to 5.8m high
- Floating floors through the lower level, carpets to the upper
- Study nook adjacent central light well atrium
- 2.35m high doors throughout
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining
- Outdoor living portico adjacent casual living area
- Kitchen with stone bench tops, modern appliances, double sink with mixer tap, soft close drawers, pendant lighting, breakfast bar and a unique blend of gloss white and wood grain cabinetry
- LED downlights throughout the entire home
- Jett black Led light switches throughout
- Exposed aggregate driveway, paths and central atrium
- 3 bedrooms, master with balcony, ensuite and walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
- Bedroom 2 with private balcony
- Stunning ensuite and main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, jet black tapware, rail showers and frameless shower screens
- Generous upper lounge, ideal as theatre or retreat
- Handy under stair storage area
- Single garage with automatic panel lift door and both atrium and internal access
- Toilet with floor to ceiling tiles
- Laundry with direct atrium access
- Alarm system installed
- 2.7m ceilings
Ideally located amongst other quality town houses, with all urban amenities at your door step. There are tennis courts, playground, a boardwalk and lake a short stroll away at the end of the street, prefect for your daily exercise and great for the younger family. Quality schools include Cedar College and Heritage College, just up the road, with St Martins Primary, Hillcrest Primary and Hampstead Primary also quite close by. Shopping at Northgate Plaza is a modern and relaxing experience. Public transport is at your doorstep on Fosters Road.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.