Large Family Home - Pets Negotiable
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
A raised timber deck welcomes us to the home, offering verdant views over the local neighbourhood with glimpses of the Adelaide Hills in the distance, a great place to sit and relax on a sunny day. Polished timber floors make an impressive statement upon entering, flowing throughout the home, providing a crisp, modern living space.
A generous lounge will cater for the busiest of families, a feature wall with corner window, gas heater and frosted glass sliding doors and art deco shelving all contributing to the appeal. An adjacent kitchen has been upgraded to offer modern amenities with crisp cabinetry and benchtops, breakfast bar, integrated dishwasher, double sink and gas stove overlooking a meals area with sliding door access to the carport.
The home offers 4 bedrooms. Bedrooms 1, 2 & 3 have ceiling fans with bedroom 4 being well proportioned. The bedrooms are adequately serviced by a family bathroom boasting original art deco features and separate bath and shower. A walk through laundry and separate toilet complete a tidy interior.
Outdoors offers a pleasant shade cloth covered pergola, ideal for entertaining outdoors in the moderate months. A generous size yard with mature trees, lawns and garden beds providing a verdant outlook. A handy shed or workshop completes the offering.
- Solid brick home on elevated allotment
- Timber deck with views over neighbourhood to the hills beyond
- Polished timber floors throughout the entire home
- Crisp, clean neutral colour scheme
- 4 bedrooms - 3 with ceiling fans
- Large lounge with gas heater, corner window and art deco shelving
- Kitchen with cabinetry upgrade, breakfast bar, double sink, integrated dishwasher and air conditioner
- Meals area with sliding glass doors to carport
- Bathroom with original art deco features plus separate bath and shower
- Spacious laundry with separate toilet
- Shade cloth pergola for outdoor living
- Carport under the main roof
- Verdant rear yard with established plants and trees
- Handy storage shed
- 2.65m ceilings
Perfectly located in the heart of Paradise within easy reach of schools, shops and recreational reserves. Paradise Primary School is just around the corner with Charles Campbell College, St Francis of Assissi School, St Ignatius College, Thorndon Park Primary and East Marden Primary School all in the local area. Centro Newton Shopping Centre is local and easily accessed for a quality weekly shopping experience.
Thorndon Park Reserve is an outstanding public recreational space just around the corner with Athelstone Football, Soccer and Tennis Clubs all within walking distance along with the River Torrens Linear Park, a great place for your daily exercise and recreation.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.