This property is available now.
Massive home that can Grow with your family (Pets Neg)
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This solid brick home, located in the urban renewal zone, is sited on a massive allotment, grass frontage, offering tidy accommodation and ready to move in now.
The home is in sound serviceable condition with high fencing providing a greater sense of security and peace of mind, perfect for the younger family starting out. An L shaped lounge / dining with air conditioner and heater greets us as we enter through a quaint sun-room style enclosed porch. New carpets and fresh paint flows throughout the home with creating a comfortable neutral ambience for your daily lifestyle.
There a 3 bedrooms, all neat and tidy and of good proportion. Bedroom 1 also has a split system air conditioner to moderate the temperature. A tidy bathroom with bar heater and pedestal basin provides adequate wet area appointments, with a separate toilet adjacent.
The kitchen is in good functional condition with the original cabinetry and a crisp tiled floor. The stove and range hood are notable upgrades along with a wide sink and Pura Tap. A separate tiled laundry and lobby area complete the interior.
A full width verandah and adjacent shade house area overlook the large back yard providing a great place to enjoy the autumn sun. A single garage/ shed will allow secure parking for one vehicle, if required.
- Solid brick home
- Fresh carpet and recent painting throughout
- L shaped living / dining with heater and wall air conditioner
- 3 bedrooms, all of good proportion
- Master bedroom with split system air conditioner
- Functional bathroom with heater and pedestal basin
- Separate toilet adjacent bathroom
- Bright kitchen with original cabinetry and a crisp tiled floor, upgraded stove and range, wide sink and Pura Tap
- Separate laundry
- Lobby area with storage cupboard
- Wide rear verandah and shade house
- Single garage / shed
- 3kW Solar system with current 16 cent feed in tariff
- High secure fencing and lock up gates
Perfectly located close to The Kilburn Football and Cricket Club complex with oval, basketball, netball, tennis courts and playground. Blair Athol North School is within walking distance and Enfield Primary, St Gabriel's School and Prospect North Primary School are all in the local area. Enfield Plaza, Sefton Plaza, Regency Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centre are available for your weekly requirements, plus the new Churchill Shopping complex is just a few minutes away.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
840m² / 0.21 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.