This property will be available from May 27, 2018.
Brand New Courtyard Home Ready to Enjoy (No Pets)
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
We're happy to present another quality and stylish home built by "Blossom Homes Developers". This contemporary design provides an appealing street presence to this 2017 constructed courtyard home. We enter to crisp floating floors and a neutral colour scheme flowing throughout the living areas where LED down-lights and sleek black aluminum windows provide a modern architectural atmosphere.
An open plan living, dining & kitchen is a spacious casual living area where dual sliding doors open to an appealing outdoor living portico with timber grain tiles, recessed bulkhead ceiling and LED lighting, all overlooking the rear yard from an elevated aspect that provides a great space for entertaining family and friends alfresco style. A second lounge or study at the entrance provides an essential second living area where a stylish corner window creates a warm contemporary ambience.
A stunning kitchen has vantage views over the family room through to the outdoors. Stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, 5 burners cook top, double sink with mixer tap, modern cabinetry with soft close drawers, breakfast bar and a feature bulkhead ceiling combine to create a pleasant cooking and social zone.
The home offers 3 bedrooms, master bedroom has a walk-in robe plus an ensuite bathroom. Bedrooms 2 & 3 offer built-in cupboards and robes. A centrally located 3-way bathroom provides amenities for both residents and guests. Both ensuite and main bathroom provide modern amenities boasting floor to ceiling tiles with feature wall, frame less shower screens with rail showers, modern tap ware, quality fittings and gloss cabinetry.
A single garage with automatic panel lift door has handy internal and garden access, completing the offering along with a bright laundry boasting plenty of cupboard space complete and external access door.
- Brand new courtyard home on low maintenance allotment
- 3 bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
- Floating floors, and down lights throughout the living areas
- Black aluminum framed windows throughout
- Open plan living & dining with kitchen overlooking
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, 5 burner cook top, double sink with mixer tap, modern cabinetry with soft close drawers, breakfast bar and a feature bulkhead ceiling
- Stylish bathrooms featuring floor to ceiling tiles with feature wall, frame less shower screens with rail showers, modern tap ware, quality fittings and gloss cabinetry
- Outdoor living portico with timber grain tiles, recessed bulkhead ceiling and LED lighting
- Second living space with corner window ideal as a lounge or study
- Bright laundry with external access
- Single garage with automatic panel lift door plus internal and garden access
- Exposed aggregate front driveway and paths
- Rain water tank plumbed to home
- 2.7m ceilings
Perfectly located only a short walk away from local shopping Main North Road or a short drive to Sefton and Regency Plaza's plus Northpark Shopping Centre. St Gabriel's School is close by with Enfield Primary and Northfield Primary also available along with Prospect North Primary and Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College. There is a host of parks and reserves in the local area for your exercise and recreational pursuits and public transport is a casual stroll to Main North Road.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
334m² / 0.08 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.