This property will be available from December 22, 2017.
Trendy Family Home (Pets Neg.)
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Constructed in the 1950's this sandstone fronted solid brick home is in fantastic condition with the allotment offering room for the whole family and more.
Art Deco features make a notable appearance as we enter the home with the verandah pillars, porthole front door and a classic ceiling rose and mantle in the living room providing a hint of the class and quality of a bygone era.
Polished timber floors and ornate cornices greet us at the entrance hall, providing a crisp welcome with neutral tones flowing throughout the home. A good size lounge boasting similar features provides a great living space.
An expansive kitchen, meals and family room provides a welcoming central social hub, perfect for your everyday family life. A 1970's style kitchen offers functional amenities with upgraded stove and sink with Pura Tap. Floating floors, a gas heater plus a ceiling fan overhead will keep the room comfortable.
There are 3 bedrooms. The master bedroom has polished timber floors and a built-in robe. Bedroom 2 is of double proportion with both bedrooms 2 & 3 having new carpets and quality soft furnishings. A neat bathroom boasts separate bath and shower with upgraded vanity and cabinetry. A spacious lobby, laundry and a separate toilet complete the interior.
Step outside to a huge rear yard with manicured lawns and garden beds providing a verdant living space with room for adults and children alike. A paved patio offers a special area to relax around a fire pit plus there is a sand pit for the kids. An oversize single garage will provide secure parking for one car, along with a drive through carport catering for a second covered park. High fencing and lockable gates will provide peace of mind and security.
- 1950's built sandstone fronted, solid brick home
- Generous manicured traditional large allotment
- Art deco features through the main home
- Polished timber floors to the entry and front rooms
- Generous lounge with air conditioner
- 3 bedrooms, master with built-in robes
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with new carpets and quality soft furnishings
- Tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Large kitchen, meals and family room with ceiling fan and gas heater
- 1970's style kitchen with upgraded stove + Pura Tap
- Lobby, laundry and separate toilet
- Manicured rear lawns and gardens
- Paved entertainment terrace and sand pit
- Oversize single garage plus drive through single carport
- NBN connected
- Instant gas hot water service
- Rain water tank
- Secure fencing and lockable gates
- Tool shed
Delightfully located in the heart of Kilburn and central to all desirable amenities. Local schools include Prospect North Primary, Enfield Primary and Our Lady of The Sacred Heart College, with TAFE SA Regency Park just down the road. Take your pick of rail or bus for public transport. Quality shopping at the Churchill Centre includes Kmart, Coles, Aldi and Costco or choose to shop at Sefton Plaza, Northpark Shopping Centre or Regency Plaza.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.