This property is available now.
Slick, Chic & Stylish Rentals (No Pets)
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This stunning 2 level apartment is located in a secure ultra-modern group, offering a sophisticated lifestyle in within a security aware residential environment.
An open plan lower level offers indoor and outdoor spaces across a free flowing design. Crisp engineered timber floors combined with neutral tones and LED down lights create a bright and welcoming everyday space. A stylish kitchen overlooks both indoor and outdoor living. Gloss white and timber look cabinetry combine with stainless steel Euro appliances, marble benchtops, laminate splashbacks, double sink with mixer tap, breakfast bar, built-in wine fridge and generous pantry space to create a wonderful ergonomic space, ideal for cooking while socializing.
Double glazed sliding glass doors provide comfort and privacy, opening out to a generous tiled balcony area. Relax as you entertain family and friends alfresco style on this spacious outdoor entertaining deck, ready to relax on with gas and water outlets installed.
Upstairs offers 2 bedrooms. Bedroom 1 features a gabled ceiling from 2.7m to 3.75m high with full height picture windows boasting stunning views over the local area to the hills beyond. Bedroom 2 offers a spacious double size room with a unique sky window allowing natural light to gently infuse. Both bedrooms feature ensuite bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles, rail showers with frameless shower screens and feature tiled splashbacks to the vanity.
The apartment comes complete with one secure under-croft garage space, NBN connection, Audio visual intercom and remote guest access plus a lift from the lower levels. A combined laundry and guest powder room completes a stunning design.
- Currently leased for $485 per week until 1/8/19
- Luxury 2 level apartment in modern secure group
- Open plan lower level with kitchen overlooking
- Kitchen boasting gloss white and timber look cabinetry, marble bench tops, stainless steel Euro appliances, laminate splash backs, double sink with mixer tap, breakfast bar, built-in wine fridge and generous pantry space
- Double glazed sliding doors to generous balcony entertainment area
- Balcony deck with hills views, tiled floor plus gas and water outlets
- Two bedrooms, both with en suite bathrooms
- Bedroom 1 with gabled ceiling from 2.7m to 3.75m high, full height picture windows and views to the hills beyond
- Bedroom 2 of double proportion with unique sky window
- Both en suite bathrooms feature floor to ceiling tiles, rail showers with frame less shower screens and feature tiled splash backs to the vanity
- Spacious combined laundry and guest powder room
- One secure under croft car park space
- Lift from car park and ground floor
- Audio visual Intercom and remote guest access
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- LED Down lighting throughout
- Engineered timber floors to the lower level, carpet to the upper
- NBN Connected
- 2.95m ceilings to the lower level
Located perfectly in one of Adelaide's more popular eastern suburbs and only minutes to the CBD. Close to St Peters Child Care, East Adelaide School, Norwood Primary, Trinity Gardens Primary, Rose Park Primary, Marryatville Primary and High Schools and St Peters College. The Adelaide Parkland Belt is within easy reach as is the River Torrens Linear Park, perfect for your daily recreation and exercise. Shopping is at your doorstep with The Avenues Shopping Centre a short walk away and lifestyle shopping and restaurants of Norwood Parade are within easy reach.
Be sure view this outstanding apartment! You will be impressed!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.