Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Recently Constructed Home on Low Maintenance Allotment
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Constructed in 2016 by Metro Property Development this contemporary, low maintenance home offers open plan living with both indoor and outdoor spaces providing spacious accommodation across a 3 bedroom design that will suit the contemporary lifestyles of today, perfect for those looking to downscale, enter the market, move across or invest for the future.
Exposed aggregate driveways and paths set a tone of quality and appeal that continues as we enter the home to a large open plan casual living space. Crisp floating floors, down lighting and neutral tones create a refreshing ambience, perfect for the modern family lifestyle.
A stunning kitchen overlooks this casual living area with views to the outdoors beyond. Subway tiled splashbacks, stainless steel Smeg appliances, Caesarstone island bench with under mount sink, breakfast bar, dual filter mixer tap, concrete LED pendant lights and a large walk-in pantry combine to create a fabulous cooking and social zone.
Dual sliding doors open to unite the indoors and out, with a tiled outdoor living portico providing a great place to entertain alfresco style. A ceiling fan and down lighting will provide a relaxing atmosphere as you cook a barbeque for family and friends. A thoughtful design provides a second living room, (or home theatre), a great place for your entertainment needs or even a study or kids zone.
The home offers 3 bedrooms with the master bedroom boasting a walk-in robe and a spacious ensuite bathroom complete with dual action shower with shampoo niche and frameless shower screen, modern tapware and Caesarstone vanity top. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer built-in robes with mirror doors, both serviced by a clever 3 way bathroom with rail shower, deep bath, open vanity and semi frameless shower screen.
A double garage with automatic panel lift door, rear roller door and internal access to the home will provide secure parking for 2 cars while another 2 vehicles can be parked off street in the driveway.
An impressive list of features includes:
* 2016 constructed by Metro Property Development
* 3 bedroom home - open plan design
* Low maintenance allotment
* Main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
* Ensuite boasting dual action shower with shampoo niche and frameless shower screen, modern tapware and Caesarstone vanity top
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes (mirror doors)
* Open plan living & dining with kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen features subway tiled splashbacks, stainless steel Smeg appliances, Caesarstone island bench with under mount sink, breakfast bar, dual filter mixer tap, concrete LED pendant lights and a large walk-in pantry
* Separate second living room / home theatre / study or playroom
* 3 way bathroom featuring rail shower, deep bath, open vanity and semi frameless shower screen
* Tiled outdoor living portico with ceiling fan and down lighting
* Holland blinds throughout with sunscreen and block-out options
* Spacious laundry with access to garage
* Double garage with automatic panel lift door and rear roller door
* Room for 2 additional cars to park off street in the driveway
* Exposed aggregate driveway and paths
* 2.7m ceilings
* 2.35m doors
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout (5 zones)
* Instant gas hot water service
* Alarm system installed
* Swan security Audio Visual to the front door
* Deadlock aluminium windows throughout
* Under eave LED lighting and sensor lights to the driveway
Quietly located close to all amenities in a family friendly low traffic street in the heart of Albert Park. Local schools include Woodville Primary, Woodville High, Seaton Park Primary, Findon High and Alberton Primary, all within easy reach. Westfield West Lakes is just down the road for grocery and specialty shopping plus a cinema complex for your entertainment. The beaches of the western suburbs are only a few minutes away and public transport to and from the city is close by on Port Road.
Be sure to take a moment to inspect this quality home. You will be impressed!
Council | Charles Sturt
Zone | Residential 16
Land | 303sqm
House | 179sqm
Built | 2016
Council Rates | $1092.15pa
Water | $157.44pq
ESL | $295.31pa
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
303m² / 0.07 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.