Fantastic Family Home with Room to Grow
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perfectly sited in a low traffic street amongst other quality newer homes, this 2008 built home offers room to move on a generous allotment and spacious living areas with quality appointments across a 3 or 4 bedroom design that will suit the ever changing needs of the growing family.
Sleek floating floors and a neutral colour scheme flow throughout the living spaces, offering a relaxed casual ambience for your everyday lifestyle. An open plan dining / living has the kitchen overlooking, providing the cook with a full view of the immediate living spaces, the perfect template for today's modern family. Crisp white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, corner pantry, double sink and a raised bar combine into a spacious kitchen you will love to cook in.
Dual sliding doors provide access to a manicured rear yard where outdoor entertaining is a pleasure under a generous pergola with shade sail adjacent. A terrific family friendly design caters for all ages. Entertain family and friends as you cook up a barbeque on the paved terrace while the kids play on a large established lawn area. An oversize single carport will provide secure parking with a handy garden shed and cubby house completing the picture.
There are up to 4 bedrooms with ceiling fans in bedrooms 1, 2 & 3. The master bedroom boasts an ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe, while bedrooms 2 & 3 have generous built-in robes.All bedrooms have quality carpets and are of good proportion. Bedroom 4, (or rumpus room) is a large multi-function room, providing valuable extra space for the changing needs of the growing family. A clever 3 way bathroom and separate laundry complete a wonderful family home.
- 3 or 4 bedroom home in low traffic location
- Sited in a new estate amongst other quality homes
- Floating floors throughout the living areas
- Open plan living / dining with bay window and kitchen overlooking
- Spacious kitchen boasting crisp white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, corner pantry, double sink and a raised bar
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
- Bedrooms 1, 2 & 3 with ceiling fans
- Bedroom 4 (or rumpus/ study) of good proportion
- Quality carpets to all bedrooms
- 3 way bathroom with open vanity
- Laundry with external access
- Outdoor entertaining pergola and shade sail adjacent
- Generous lawn covered side yard
- Single oversize carport
- Tool shed
- Cubby house
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Split system air conditioner in living area
Ideally located just a short walk to Stebonheath Park providing an excellent back drop for your daily health and exercise plus North Lakes Golf Course is just down the road. Local schools include Andrews Farm Community Pre School, great for the younger family, with Swallowcliffe P-7, St Columbia College, John Hartley School and Mark Oliphant College all in the local area. Elizabeth Field Shopping Centre will cater for your everyday requirements and Munno Para Shopping Centre is a short drive away.
Be quick to view as both investors and home buyers will be keen on this one!
Council | Playford
Zone | Suburban Neighbourhood
Land | 450sqm
House | 187sqm
Built | 2008
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
450m² / 0.11 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.