Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Room to Play Space to Grow
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
If you're looking to grow a family tree then this modern 4 bedroom home will provide the perfect foundation on which to begin. Constructed in 2006 by Hickinbotham Homes for the current owners, the home provides formal and casual, indoor and outdoor living spaces across a sophisticated open plan design, perfect for today's busy modern family and ideal for those who enjoy entertaining at home.
Porcelain tiles flow from the entrance hall through to a large L shaped casual meals and family room, large picture windows allow natural light to gently infuse offering a relaxed atmosphere for your everyday casual living. A generous kitchen overlooks with a bay window to the outdoor living area. Stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, double sink, feature downlights, raised breakfast bar and tiled splashbacks combine to provide a spacious and creative kitchen.
Entertain formally in a large combined living and dining room. Crisp carpets and neutral tones provide stylish ambience, highlighted by a raised bulkhead feature ceiling. Step outside and cook up a barbeque under a spacious gabled pergola while the kids play on the adjacent lawn. A large rainwater tank, tool shed, landscaped planter beds and generous double garage complete a great family friendly rear yard.
All 4 bedrooms are double bed capable and all offer crisp carpets, with bedroom 1 providing an ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe. Bedroom 2 also offers a walk-in robe and bedrooms 3 & 4 have built-in robes. A clever 3 way bathroom with open vanity provides amenities for both residents and guests. A walk through laundry and handy storage room complete an attractive offering.
- 4 Bedroom, one owner family home
- Constructed 2006 by Hickinbotham Hames
- Spacious formal lounge with crisp carpets and raised bulkhead ceiling
- Large L shaped family/meals with kitchen overlooking
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, double sink, feature downlights, raised breakfast bar and tiled splashbacks
- Large paved and gabled outdoor living pergola
- Fully landscaped rear yard with established planter beds
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, walk-in robe and bay window
- Bedroom 2 with walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 3 & 4 with built-in robes
- 3 way bathroom with open vanity
- Walk through laundry with external access
- Double garage with panel lift door
- Large linen/ storage room
- Tools shed
- Rain water tank
- 10 Solar panels producing 2.2kw (generous feedback tariff)
- Instant gas hot water service
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- 2.4m ceilings
Ideally located just a short walk to Stebonheath Park providing an excellent back drop for your daily health and exercise plus North Lakes Golf Course is just down the road. Local schools include Andrews Farm Community Pre School, great for the younger family, with Swallowcliffe P-7, St Columbia College, John Hartley School and Mark Oliphant College all in the local area. Elizabeth Field Shopping Centre will cater for your everyday requirements and Munno Para Shopping Centre is a short drive away.
Be quick to view, many will be keen on this one!
Council | Playford
Zone | Suburban Neighbourhood
Land | 600sqm (approx)
House | 281sqm (approx)
Built | 2007
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
600m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.