Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Deep Allotment - Room to Move Space to Grow
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Constructed in 1997 by Marshall Thompson Homes, this quality built courtyard home offers spacious indoor and outdoor living areas across a 3 bedroom design with generous yard and shedding, perfect for the growing family who enjoys entertaining at home or a great, easily rentable acquisition for the property portfolio of the astute investor.
A generous living room greets us as we enter, providing great second living space and a terrific area to receive your guests. Floating floors and LED down lights flow through the home to the casual areas at the rear. A spacious dining and living room has a comfortable casual sophistication, perfect for your everyday living. A stylish kitchen overlooks, offering a bright cooking zone, well lit by natural light infusing through a central atrium courtyard. Bright white cabinetry, corner pantry, double sink, modern appliances and a raised breakfast bar combine to create a harmonic cooking and social zone.
Step outside and entertain larger groups of family and friends on a large verandah covered outdoor living patio. Cook up a barbeque as the kids play on a generous lawned rear yard, complete with established trees and plants. A 6m x 3.6m partially lined shed will cater for all garden storage needs, or convert to your new man cave.
All 3 bedrooms are of good proportion. Bedroom 1 offers and ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe along with direct sliding door access to the central courtyard. Bedrooms 2 & 3 offer built-in robes with bedroom 2 also overlooking the central courtyard. A bright, modern bathroom, separate toilet and a generous laundry with ample storage provide quality wet area appointments.
A single garage with automatic panel lift door plus direct access to the home will accommodate secure parking for one vehicle plus there is room in the driveway for another to park off street.
Features in brief:
- Fabulous home on generous, deep allotment
- Constructed in 1997 by Marshall Thomson Homes
- 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 generous living areas
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe and access to central courtyard
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
- Formal lounge / TV room adjacent entry
- LED downlights and floating floors through the casual living areas
- Security surveillance to the property front and rear
- Central atrium courtyard, great for natural light infusion
- Kitchen adjacent central courtyard overlooking family / dining room
- Kitchen features bright white cabinetry, corner pantry, double sink, modern appliances and a raised breakfast bar
- Large verandah covered outdoor living area overlooking rear yard
- Built-in speakers to family and outdoor living area
- Internet cabling installed in the home
- Generous lawn area with established plantings
- 6.0 x 3.6m shed
- Modern and bright wet areas
- Audio visual intercom to front door
- Fresh paint, fresh carpet
- Single garage with auto panel lift door and direct access to the home
- Off street parking for one other vehicle
- Instant gas hot water service
- Alarm system installed
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- Hills views from back yard and front porch
- 2.4m ceilings
Perfectly located in a quiet residential neighbourhood only a short walk from the Black Hill Conservation Park with its walking and riding trails, a great place for your daily exercise. Public transport is readily available on Gorge Road allowing easy access to the city and beyond. Quality schools in the local area include St Ignatius College, Athelstone Primary and Thorndon Park Primary as well as Charles Campbell College and Paradise Primary School. Centro Newton will provide modern shopping facilities for your daily and weekly requirements and medical facilities are nearby on Lower North East Road.
Your inspection is highly recommended.
Council | Campbelltown
Zone | Residential 6
Land | 395sqm (approx)
House | 201sqm (approx)
Built | 1996
Council Rates | $1340pa
Water | $180.09pq
ESL | $256pa
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
395m² / 0.1 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.