Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Spacious Family Living on Leafy Allotment
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Extra Garaging - Ideal for Tradies
Growing families, entertainers, tradies, car enthusiasts and hobbyists who enjoy that bit extra garage space will love this established family home. Sited on a leafy irregular allotment with a tranquil reserve adjacent, the home boasts generous open plan indoor and outdoor living areas across a 3 bedroom design with secure garaging for 3 vehicles plus workshop space.
Porcelain tiles greet us as we enter, meandering past an L-shaped formal lounge and dining area to an open plan family room where natural light infuses through large windows and a skylight overhead to offer a bright everyday space. A stunning kitchen overlooks offering modern appliances including gas cooktop, dishwasher and wall oven. A walk-in pantry is a notable inclusion combining with double sink, Pura Tap and raised breakfast bar to offer a comfortable cooking zone.
All 3 bedrooms are of double proportion with the master bedroom offering a bay window overlooking a tranquil leafy rear yard, plus walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have built-in robes.
Outdoor living is at a premium with a large pergola patio wrapping around the home, providing a relaxing zone for entertaining family and friends alfresco style. Tradies and those who desire extra shedding will be impressed with the available amenities. A single garage with auto roller door provides handy everyday vehicle accommodation while an additional double garage and 3m x 3m workshop accessed via a second driveway adds extra work and storage space.
- 3 bedroom family home on leafy irregular shaped allotment
- Extra shedding and workshop space ideal for tradies, collectors and hobbyists
- Quiet no through road location with verdant reserve setting adjacent
- 3 bedrooms, all of double proportion
- Master bedroom with bay window, walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
- Porcelain tiled, open plan family and meals area with kitchen overlooking
- Large kitchen with modern appliances including gas cooktop, dishwasher, wall oven, walk-in pantry, double sink, Pura Tap and raised breakfast bar
- Spacious L shaped formal lounge / dining
- 3 way bathroom with open vanity
- Bright laundry with external access
- Large outdoor living area with pergola over
- Single garage with auto roller door
- 2nd driveway to double garage with adjacent workshop
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Instant gas hot water service
- Rain water tank
- 2.4m ceilings
Perfectly located in a desirable residential neighbourhood only a short walk from the Black Hill Conservation Park and Thorndon Park Reserve with walking and riding trails at your disposal, great places for your daily exercise. Public transport is readily available on Gorge Road allowing easy access to the city and beyond. Quality schools in the local area include St Ignatius College, Athelstone Primary and Thorndon Park Primary as well as Charles Campbell College and Paradise Primary School. There is a Foodland and other shops close by at the Athelstone Shopping Centre or Centro Newton will provide modern shopping facilities for your daily and weekly requirements.
Your inspection is highly recommended.
Council | Campbelltown
Zone | Residential 6
Land | 678sqm (approx)
House | 284sqm (approx)
Built | 1993
Council Rates | $1794.60pa
Water | $216.60pq
ESL | $326.30pa
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
678m² / 0.17 acres
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.