Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
*Open Inspection Cancelled - Sorry for any Inconvenience* Family Entertainer with Valuable Garaging
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A wide council verge sets this circa 1980's family residence well back from the road, quietly nestled behind a screen of mature gums trees in a peaceful setting with valuable indoor and outdoor entertaining areas. Generous shedding and open spaces will cater for the whole family, allowing room to move across the traditional 968sqm block, fully landscaped, fenced and retained.
A large lounge and dining off the entrance hall will provide a great place to entertain formally, or utilise as a home theatre or games room. A central family room provides the third living area, complete with ceiling fan, split system air conditioner and combustion heater. Plantation shutters will provide privacy and temperature control with sliding doors opening to a gabled pergola area, creating a fabulous free flowing environment for indoor and outdoor living.
A central kitchen overlooks both pergola and family room. A five burner stove, dishwasher, wall oven, double sink, Pura Tap, solid timber cabinetry, down lighting and floating floors combine to create a relaxing cooking environment. An adjacent meals area provides a space for casual dining and family interaction.
There are 3 bedrooms and a dedicated study, offering ample accommodation for the entire family. Bedroom 1 boasts a bay window and ceiling fan, with a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom providing the amenities. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer built-in robes and the study has direct access to the rear verandah and yard. A good sized bathroom and laundry with separate powder room complete an impressive interior.
Along driveway leads to a double carport with a clearance height of 2.7m, great for the caravan or boat. A double garage is behind offering secure parking for another 2 vehicles plus some workshop space. A large rear yard has plenty of room for the kids to play and some more for the gardener of the family.
- 968sqm allotment (approx)
- 21.33 metre frontage (approx)
- 3 bedroom family entertainer circa 1980's
- Set back from Haines Road with a wide council verge
- Formal lounge and formal dining
- Central kitchen with five burner stove, dishwasher, wall oven, double sink, Pura Tap, solid timber cabinetry, down lighting and floating floors
- Adjacent meals area
- Large family room with combustion heater, split system air conditioner and plantation shutters
- Gabled pergola ideal for alfresco entertaining
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
- Dedicated study with external access to the rear verandah and yard
- Spacious and bright wet areas
- Quality window treatments
- Double carport to 2.7m high
- Double garage
- Large rear yard with lawn and garden areas
- Ducted gas heating
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- 12 solar panels deliver 3.5kw with grid feedback
- Large rain water tank
- 2.7m ceilings
Quietly located on the suburban fringe and set back from Haines Road via a wide verge. Banksia Park Kindergarten, Primary and International High Schools are quite close by along with Tea Tree Gully, Ridgehaven and Fairview Park Primary Schools.
Tea Tree Gully Golf Club is only a few minutes away along with the Tea Tree Gully Sports Complex, hosting football, cricket, tennis, netball, athletics and gymnastics. Fairview Park Shopping Centre is close by for your daily needs with Golden Grove Village and Tea Tree Plaza offering a world class shopping experience for your other consumer requirements.
Don't hesitate, be sure to put this one on your "must see" list. Inspection will impress!
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Zone | Residential
Land | 968sqm
House | 359sqm
Built | 1986
Council Rates | $2609.20pa
Water | $71.60pq
ESL | $290.50pa
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
968m² / 0.24 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.