Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Grand Heritage Sandstone Fronted Home on Family Size Allotment
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Designed and constructed by Ian Wood Homes in 2005, this heritage styled contemporary family home offers spacious indoor and outdoor living areas. This 4 bedroom design is bound to appeal to larger families, busy professionals, home entertainers and shrewd investors with an eye for quality real estate.
Coffered ceilings and polished porcelain tiles greet us upon entry, flowing through to a sophisticated and spacious formal area where ornate cornices, pendant lighting and quality window treatments adorn both lounge and dining areas, offering an opulent and desirable appeal for your cultured entertaining.
A substantial casual living space has neutral porcelain tiles throughout. Natural light through generous windows providing a relaxed ambience for everyday living. The generous family room has a stunning kitchen, featuring country style cabinetry, raised breakfast bar, down lights in bulkhead ceiling, stainless steel appliances, double sink with Pura Tap and a plethora of cupboard, pantry and bench space. An appealing and functional kitchen design perfect to socialise and entertain.
All 4 bedrooms are spacious with the master suite boasting a bay window, featured bulkhead, walk-in robe and impressive ensuite bathroom with quality appointments including stone vanity top and ceiling shower. Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 offer fresh carpets, featuring built-in robes fitted out with cupboards/hanging space and mirror doors. A stunning large bathroom with separate powder room and toilet, plus a modern laundry with substantial storage offer stylish contemporary wet areas.
An oversize double garage will provide secure covered parking for 2 cars and also offer a spacious workshop area, perfect for the home handy man or vehicle enthusiast. An automatic panel lift door, drive through rear roller door to a gabled carport and direct internal access to the home provide the luxuries.
Entertain outdoors in style with a generous gabled pergola providing alfresco living space for plentiful family and friends. The pergola offers a great spot for your outdoor cooking equipment with a natural gas point installed. Relax with views over the large rear yard where established trees, lawns and landscaping provide an ambient botanical atmosphere.
* Grand heritage sandstone fronted family home on large traditional allotment
* 4 bedrooms, all of double proportion, all with robes
* Master bedroom with bay window, feature bulkhead, walk-in robe & ensuite bathroom
* Stunning areas boasting ornate cornices, feature pendant lighting and quality window
* Generous porcelain tiled family / meals room overlooking kitchen
* Kitchen boasting country style cabinetry, raised breakfast bar, bulkhead ceiling with down
lights, stainless steel appliances, double sink with Pura Tap and ample bench space
* Stunning modern bathroom, powder room
* Spacious and stylish laundry
* Oversize double garage with drive through access to gabled carport plus workshop area and
internal access to the home
* High and gabled outdoor living pergola with natural gas point, overlooking rear yard
* Fully landscaped rear yard with automatic irrigation system
* 2 rain water tanks offer 10,800 litres, plumbed to the home
* Battery operated roller shutters to all bedrooms
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* 16 solar panel deliver 3kw of energy saving electricity
* Monitored alarm system
* Substantial Storage throughout
* Temperature controlled hot water
* NBN fibre to the home
Ideally located within easy reach of schools, public transport and desirable amenities. Enfield Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College, Prospect North Primary and St Gabriel's School are all in the local area. Great shopping is available at Coles Blair Athol and the Prospect Rd Shopping Precinct or at Sefton Plaza, Northpark and Regency Plaza Shopping Centres along with the lifestyle shopping centre on Churchill Road including Bunnings, Aldi and Costco. Public transport is a short walk to Main North Road and there are numerous parks and reserves in the local area, perfect for your exercise and recreation.
A great executive home and an ideal place for a family. Be sure to be quick to inspect!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64 East
Land | 690sqm
House | 331sqm
Built | 2005
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
690m² / 0.17 acres
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.