Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Charming Contemporary Courtyard Cottage
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Perfectly sited on a fully landscaped low maintenance allotment located amongst other similar homes, this charming courtyard home offers 3 spacious bedrooms across a meandering layout boasting soft neutral tones and tiled floors throughout generous indoor and outdoor open plan living areas.
A stunning country style kitchen overlooks the living and dining area where large picture windows and glass French doors provide an uninterrupted view of a leafy pergola covered rear courtyard. Entertain family and friends in style under this clear covered gabled pergola. Established plants add a botanic ambience creating a relaxing outdoor space.
The kitchen boasts fabulous back lit overhead cupboards with glass doors, built-in wine rack, modern appliances, tiled splashbacks, generous pantry, double sink and a raised breakfast bar. Cook as you entertain in this complete kitchen design. A skylight overhead, ceiling fan and gas heater combine with ducted evaporative air conditioning to ensure year round comfort.
All 3 bedrooms are double bed capable and all offer ceiling fans. The master bedroom has a unique architectural shape with dual windows, walk-in robe and direct access to the main bathroom. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have built-in robes.
A clever 3 way bathroom design with open vanity area will cater for both residents and guests. Tessellated tiles, skylight, square shower head and separate toilet combine to offer a crisp, relaxing bath area. A separate laundry with external access door completes the living areas.
A single carport and generous driveway will provide off street parking for 2 cars with a slate paved return verandah creating an impressive entrance statement, all overlooking lush manicured gardens and lawn in a pleasant no through road.
- Country cottage style courtyard home in no through road location
- Tiled floors and neutral tones throughout the living areas
- Stunning country style kitchen overlooks the living and dining area
- Open plan living, dining with picture windows and French doors
- Kitchen boasting back lit overhead cupboards with glass doors, built-in wine rack, modern appliances, tiled splashbacks, generous pantry, double sink and a raised breakfast bar
- Skylight, ceiling fan and gas heater to living and dining
- Clear covered, gabled pergola covering a leafy paved rear courtyard
- 3 Bedrooms, all double bed capable and all with ceiling fans
- Bedroom 1 with dual windows, walk-in robe and direct bathroom access
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- 3 way bathroom design with open vanity, tessellated tiles, square shower head and separate toilet
- Separate laundry with external access
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Single carport plus room for another car to park off street
- Rain water tank
- 7 solar panels for reduced energy costs
- Tool shed
- Alarm system installed
- 2.7m ceilings
Ideally located half way between the city and the popular beaches of the western suburbs. Public transport is at your doorstep on Sir Donald Bradman Drive, with the airport also close by. Local schools include Underdale High School, Lockleys North and Torrensville Primary Schools with Cowandilla Primary and St John Bosco School also in the general area. Centro Hilton, Henley Beach and the new Brickworks Shopping Complex are available for shopping expeditions with the restaurants and cafes that Henley Beach Road and the Esplanade close by for your recreation. Numerous parks and reserves in the immediate area, include the River Torrens Linear Park with its bike tracks and walking trails, The Patawalonga Golf Links and the crisp waters of West Beach.
A quality built home offering a luxurious low maintenance lifestyle. This one is a must inspect!
Council | West Torrens
Zone | Residential 20
Land | 300sqm (approx)
House | 183sqm (approx)
Built | 1993
Council Rates | $940.50pa
Water | $162.47pq
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
300m² / 0.07 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.