Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Executive Family Entertainer on Large 2519m² Garden Allotment
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Sited on a 2519m2 allotment, this stunning executive residence constructed in 1987 has been fastidiously cared for by house proud owners. The home boasts multiple indoor and outdoor living areas across a sophisticated design that will appeal to those who enjoy a refined lifestyle with both casual and formal entertainment options.
A central entrance hall will welcome your guests, crisp tiled floors and ornate cornices flowing through to both casual and formal areas. A generous formal entertaining area provides a spacious interconnected dining and lounge area. Plush carpets create a soft ambience, highlighted natural light flowing through panel windows. Polished herringbone parquetry floors adorn the casual living spaces, reflecting a discerning casual elegance. Entertain family and friends around the bar or enjoy a casual meal with views of lush vegetation providing a stunning natural background through a wall of colonial windows.
A central kitchen will service both all living spaces. French provincial off-white cabinetry with bevelled granite benchtops, stainless steel appliances including 2 ovens and a steamer, double sink with Pura Tap, frosted glass splashbacks, walk-in pantry, integrated dishwasher, fridge and range hood combine in a spacious design that is a joy to cook in.
The home offers 3 bedrooms with the main bedroom providing palatial master suite amenities. A generous built-in robe combines and a cleverly hidden walk-in robe with mirror doors combine to easily cater for the largest of wardrobes, while an adjacent upgraded ensuite bathroom features under floor heating, floor to ceiling tiles, rail shower, frameless shower screen and direct access to the pool enclosure. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer built-in robes and are serviced by the adjacent main bathroom and separate toilet. A separate study (or 4th bedroom) is conveniently located near the master suite.
Step outdoors and take a casual stroll through mature gardens with established plants and trees. Walking paths meander through stunning irrigated gardens, with several patios and resting areas available to stop and admire the grounds. Entertain alfresco style in the upper gazebo with views over the allotment and to the coast beyond.
A generous slate paved rear verandah will provide yet another area to entertain outdoors. Caf blinds allow for year round outdoor living. A wonderful tiled swimming pool within a large covered pool enclosure is solar heated and available for your year round heath, fitness and entertainment.
A double garage with automatic roller doors will provide secure parking for two vehicles, while a climate controlled cellar keeps your wine at the perfect temperature year round. Energy costs are offset with 22 solar panels providing 5kw.
Features in brief:
* Executive family entertainer constructed in 1987
* Sited on 2519m2 allotment
* 3 bedrooms all of generous proportion, all with built-in robes
* Dedicated study (or 4th bedroom)
* Master bedroom with additional walk-in robe plus ensuite bathroom
* Ensuite boasting under floor heating, floor to ceiling tiles, rail shower, frameless shower screen and direct access to the pool enclosure
* Large L shaped open plan formal lounge and dining
* Open plan casual family / meals areas with built-in bar
* Herringbone parquetry flooring to the casual areas
* Generous kitchen central to both formal and casual wings
* Kitchen features French provincial off-white style cabinetry with bevelled granite benchtops, stainless steel appliances including 2 ovens and a steamer, double sink with Pura Tap, frosted glass splashbacks, walk-in pantry, integrated dishwasher, fridge and range hood
* Double garage with automatic roller doors
* Climate controlled wine cellar with built-in wine racks
* Down lighting and ornate cornices throughout
* Ducted vacuum system
* Rinnai temperature controlled hot water to both bathrooms
* Tiled, solar heated swimming pool with covered enclosure over
* Slate paved rear verandah and pool surrounds
* Upgraded glass filtration system to swimming pool
* 16 station programmable irrigation system
* Active bore with 2 holding tanks for garden irrigation
* Fabulous upper level gazebo with costal views
* 22 solar panels delivering 5kw
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
* Alarm system installed
* 2.7m ceilings
Local schools include Burnside Primary, Linden Park Primary, Loreto College, Seymour College, Norwood Morialta High, Pembroke School, Glenunga International High, Marryatville High and Primary Schools plus St Peters Girls College.
A selection of shopping precincts feature in the immediate area including Leabrook & Erindale shopping centres, Norwood Parade, Marryatville and Burnside Village Shopping Centre offering you the most modern shopping facilities, with the restaurant and speciality shops of the Norwood Parade all close at hand.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2,519m² / 0.62 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.