Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Modern Design - Contemporary Appeal
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Constructed in 2011 by Marshall Thompson Homes, this sleek contemporary family home offers 3 bedrooms with generous indoor and outdoor spaces across an open plan design that will appeal to those who enjoy entertaining and relaxing at home, in a modern layout with the emphasis on stylish low maintenance accommodation.
Neutral colour tones combine with crisp porcelain tiled floors, flowing from the entrance hall through to the living areas at the rear. A superb design has a magnificent kitchen overlooking the living / dining room, ideal for those who enjoy cooking and socializing. Stainless steel appliances, double sink with Pura Tap, walk-in corner pantry, stone look bench tops, feature pendant lighting and a breakfast bar combine to create an elegant cooking zone.
A down-lit living area boasts large sliding glass doors and ample windows, allowing natural light to gently infuse through a generous everyday space. Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning will moderate the temperature while your family and friends relax in style. Step outside to a paved patio overlooking a large lawn covered rear yard, complete with garden area and rain water tank. A terrific place to fire up the barbeque while entertaining alfresco style.
All 3 bedrooms are double bed capable, with the master bedroom offering ambient down lighting, a crisp ensuite bathroom plus a walk-in robe. All bedrooms boast quality carpets with bedroom 2 having a built-in robe.
A generous main bathroom with separate toilet adjacent will provide amenities for both residents and guests and a large laundry with external access will cater for the utilities. A double garage with both internal access to the home and rear access to the yard has an automatic panel lift door.
- 3 bedroom family home on good size allotment
- Constructed by Marshall Thompson Homes in 2011
- Master bedroom with ambient down lighting, ensuite bathroom plus a walk-in robe
- All bedrooms with quality carpets, bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Open plan living and dining with kitchen overlooking
- Living / dining with downlights, tiled floor and generous windows
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, double sink with Pura Tap, walk-in corner pantry, stone look bench tops, feature pendant lighting and a breakfast bar
- Quality wet area appointments with modern styling and tapware
- Paved patio area for outdoor living
- Great lawn covered rear yard with garden and rain water tank
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door plus internal and rear yard access doors
- Private 2.0m high fencing
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- Instant gas hot water service
- Alarm system installed
- 2.7m ceilings
Perfectly located close to all valuable amenities. Local schools include East Marden Primary, East Torrens Primary and St Francis of Assisi School, with Charles Campbell College and Paradise Primary School also at your disposal. The North Eastern Community Hospital is nearby along with the medical practitioners of Lower North East Road. Shopping at Centro Newton Shopping Centre is at the within the local area.
This property represents outstanding value for homebuyers and investors.
Be quick to secure your inspection!
Council | Campbelltown
Zone | Residential 3 Regeneration
Land | 413sqm (approx)
House | 171sqm (approx)
Built | 2010
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
413m² / 0.1 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.