Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Wide Frontage on Low Maintenance Land
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
A wide sandstone frontage provides a distinct heritage flavour, enhanced by manicured front lawn and gardens, creating an impressive street appeal that gracefully welcomes us to this fabulous low maintenance home.
Porcelain tiles flow throughout the living spaces. A crisp neutral colour scheme and quality down lighting provide a relaxed atmosphere for everyday living. Relax in the generous lounge and adjacent dining / kitchen where a bright and spacious semi-open plan design boasts quality contemporary living spaces. The kitchen overlooks both outdoors and the dining area. Stainless steel appliances combine with country style cabinetry, tiled splashbacks, double sink with Pura Tap and breakfast bar to create a comfortable cooking zone.
The home has 3 bedrooms, all of good proportion, with floating floors and quality curtains. The master bedroom boasts a walk-in robe plus direct access to a light and bright family size main bathroom. A separate second toilet and laundry with external access complete a stylish interior.
Entertain family and friends outdoors all year round with a verandah covered patio spanning the rear, creating a spacious and comfortable area for casual entertaining and a great everyday outside space. A single garage with auto roller door plus drive through rear roller door will provide secure parking for one car plus there is room for another to park in the driveway.
At a glance:
- Sandstone fronted heritage style home on low maintenance allotment
- Porcelain tiles, downlights and neutral tones through the living areas
- Semi open plan design with L shaped kitchen, dining and living
- Split system air conditioner to the dining area
- Kitchen overlooks dining and outdoor areas, boasting stainless steel appliances, country style cabinetry, tiled splashbacks, double sink with Pura Tap & breakfast bar
- 3 bedrooms, all of good proportion with quality curtains
- Main bedroom with walk-in robe plus direct bathroom access
- Bright and spacious full bathroom
- Second toilet plus separate laundry
- Drive through single garage with auto roller door
- Aluminium deadlock windows
- Instant gas hot water service
- Alarm system installed
- 2.7m ceilings
Perfectly located close to all valuable amenities. Local schools include East Marden Primary, East Torrens Primary and St Francis of Assisi School, with Charles Campbell College and Paradise Primary School also at your disposal. The North Eastern Community Hospital is nearby along with the medical practitioners of Lower North East Road. Shopping at Centro Newton Shopping Centre is at the within the local area.
This property represents outstanding value for homebuyers and investors.
Be quick to secure your inspection!
Council | Campbelltown
Zone | Residential 3 Regeneration
Land | 351sqm (approx)
House | 188sqm (approx)
Built | 2002
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
351m² / 0.09 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.