Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Contemporary Courtyard Entertainer
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Constructed in 2014 by Format Homes, and peacefully located in a quiet no through road cul-de-sac, this contemporary courtyard entertainer offers a sophisticated casual lifestyle with multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces across a 3 bedroom design that typifies today's casual open plan residences.
600mm x 600mm porcelain tiles greet us as we enter, flowing throughout the living areas, enhanced by quality downlights, art deco cornices and a crisp neutral colour scheme. A central lounge provides a comfortable formal space with an adjacent tiled courtyard providing a fusion between indoors and out.
A large open plan family / meals allows plenty of room for daily casual living. A raised bulkhead ceiling provides a cultivated ambience while a stunning contemporary kitchen overlooks. Caeserstone benchtops, mirror splashbacks, crisp white cabinetry, 900mm wide stove & oven, double sink with Pura Tap, breakfast bar and feature pendant lights combine to create a stunning modern kitchen you will love to cook in.
Central opening sliding doors offer access to a stylish outdoor living portico, constructed under the main roof and overlooking a manicured rear yard. Fire up your own wood oven and cook tasty treats for family and friends as you relax in the modern luxury of this generous outdoor area.
The home offers 3 double size bedrooms all with quality carpets. The main bedroom boasts a resort style layout with a large walk-in robe and stunning ensuite bathroom providing salubrious master suite facilities. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have built-in robes and are serviced by a stunning 3 way main bathroom with open vanity area.
A single drive through garage with automatic roller door and internal access to the home plus a walk through laundry with external door complete a stunning family entertainer.
A strong list of features includes:
- Contemporary courtyard entertainer constructed in 2014
- 3 Bedrooms, master with ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
- Formal lounge with adjacent central courtyard
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Stunning kitchen featuring Caeserstone benchtops, mirror splashbacks, crisp white cabinetry, 900mm wide stove & oven, double sink with Pura Tap, breakfast bar and feature pendant lights
- Family room with raised bulkhead ceiling to 3 metres high
- Spacious tiled outdoor living portico (UMR) with ceiling fan
- Fully landscaped rear yard with wood oven
- Stunning main bathroom with open vanity
- All bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles, rail showers and semi frameless shower screens
- Walk through laundry with external access door
- Drive through single garage with auto panel lift door, rear roller door plus internal access to the home
- Exposed aggregate driveway and front paths with in-ground lighting
- Raised bulkhead ceiling to entrance
- Quality down lights throughout the living areas
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Alarm system installed
- 2.7m ceilings
Perfectly located close to all valuable amenities. Local schools include East Marden Primary, East Torrens Primary and St Francis of Assisi School, with Charles Campbell College and Paradise Primary School also at your disposal. The North Eastern Community Hospital is nearby along with the medical practitioners of Lower North East Road. Walk to Centro Newton for your weekly shopping or choose to shop at Firle or Marden Shopping Centres, all easily accessed.
Enjoy the diversity of public open space that Campbelltown offers with Lochiel Park Golf Course, Felixstow Reserve and the River Torrens Linear Park available for your exercise and recreation along with The ARC Campbelltown also in the local area.
Be quick to inspect this rare offering!
Council | Campbelltown
Zone | MU - Mixed Use
Land | 351sqm
House | 200sqm
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
351m² / 0.09 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.