Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Style & Convenience Courtyard Home on Fully Landscaped Allotment
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A wide fully paved driveway and a feature brick facade combine to create an appealing and functional street presence to this contemporary design courtyard home, offering a single garage with internal access to the home providing secure parking for one vehicle along with a clever front yard design allowing off street parking for another 3 cars.
Floating floors gently meander from the entrance hall through the home to the living spaces, welcoming guests and residents alike. An open plan design offers a pleasant lifestyle space for your everyday activities, enhanced by ambient natural light flowing through generous picture windows, generating a soft atmosphere, enhanced by a crisp neutral colour scheme.
A stunning kitchen overlooks the living areas, boasting a contemporary design curved breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, island bench, double sink, wine rack and sleek modern bench tops, providing a unique cooking and social zone with views across the living areas to the courtyard beyond. Entertain outdoors on a stunning paved patio while the kids play on an adjacent lawn. Established garden beds and a tool shed complete a functional rear yard.
There are 3 bedrooms, all offering modern facilities. The main bedroom offers a generous walk in robe and a surprisingly large ensuite bathroom with room for both him and her. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have built-in robes with mirror panels and all bedrooms offer quality carpets.
A clever 3 way bathroom design comes complete with spa bath, open vanity and modern tapware, providing quality amenities for both residents and guests. A space saving walk through laundry with built-in storage cupboards and external access door completes a tidy package.
- Contemporary design courtyard home
- Fully landscaped allotment
- Single garage with internal access to the home
- Room for an additional 3 cars to park off street
- Floating floors, down lights and neutral colours throughout the living areas
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Kitchen with curved breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, island bench, double sink, wine rack and sleek modern bench tops
- Dining area with bay window
- Sliding glass doors from living to rear courtyard
- Landscaped rear courtyard with paved patio, lawn area and tool shed
- 3 bedrooms, master with walk in robe plus large ensuite bathroom
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes (mirror doors)
- 3 way bathroom with spa bath
- Walk through laundry with ample storage
- Ducted heating
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- 2.5m ceilings
- Instant gas hot water service
Located in the heart of Clearview where an abundance of parks and reserves offer valuable recreational community open spaces. Enfield, Prospect North and Northfield Primary Schools provide quality public education services along with St Gabriel's and Our Lady of the Sacred Heart Schools. Weekly shopping can be done at Northpark Shopping Centre, Enfield Plaza or Sefton Plaza and public transport is available from Hampstead or Main North Roads.
A great opportunity to secure a spacious, modern family home ready to move in and enjoy.
Be sure to get in early, this one will not last!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 399sqm
House | 127sqm
Council Rates | $1006.75pa
Water | $168.77pq
ESL | $234.20pa
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
399m² / 0.1 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.