Recently Constructed Quality Built Style & Appeal
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This recently constructed courtyard home offers a high quality lifestyle on a low maintenance allotment. Located amongst other new homes in a low traffic family friendly street the home will appeal to those starting out, slowing down or those looking for a sound investment with the depreciation benefits of a newer build.
Glistening 600mm x 600mm porcelain tiles combine with detailed skirtings and ornate art deco style cornices creating a mood of sophisticated opulence that greets us as we enter the home. LED down lighting gently reflects against a crisp neutral toned colour scheme that flows through the home to the living areas at the rear.
A stunning kitchen overlooks the casual living area, offering uninterrupted views through to the courtyard beyond. Cook and socialize as you multi-task in this great contemporary design. Flat white cabinetry, unique circular tiled splashback, stainless steel appliances, double sink and breakfast bar all combine into a comfortable cooking area.
The living areas are spacious and bright with double sliding glass doors allowing easy access to the rear courtyard where a generous lawned area will give the kids a place to play and a generous patio will provide a place to entertain outdoors in the more moderate months.
There are 3 bedrooms. The master bedroom offers a built-in robe and an ensuite bathroom. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have built-in robes with contemporary design mirror doors. A clever 3 way bathroom with open vanity will cater for both guest and resident usage. All bathrooms offer floor to ceiling tiles, semi frameless shower screens and rail showers.
A sleek laundry has modern cabinetry with an under-bench washing machine space plus an external access door. A single garage with pedestrian access doors to the interior and rear yard completes an impressive package.
- Recently constructed courtyard home
- Low maintenance allotment with generous outdoor areas
- 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes (mirror doors)
- Both bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles, semi frameless shower screens and rail showers
- Main bathroom with separate toilet and open vanity
- 600mm x 600mm porcelain tiles and LED downlights throughout the living areas
- Art deco style cornices, detailed skirtings through the entire home
- Great kitchen overlooking living and dining room
- Kitchen with flat white cabinetry, unique circular tiled splashback, stainless steel appliances, double sink and breakfast bar
- Double sliding doors open to the rear courtyard
- Lawn covered rear courtyard with entertaining patio area
- Rain water tank plumbed to the home
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- Instant gas hot water service
- Exposed aggregate front driveway and paths
- Single garage with automatic panel lift door plus internal and external pedestrian doors
- Quality window treatments throughout
Perfectly located in the heart of Clearview within walking distance to recreational parks and reserves. St Albans reserve is a short stroll away and Enfield Bowling Club is nearby, along with the Enfield Memorial Gardens and the Enfield Harriers Athletics Club with its oval, community club, tennis courts and playground. Northfield Primary, Enfield Primary and St Gabriel's School are all in the local area.
Quality shopping is available at Enfield Plaza, Northpark Shopping Centre, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza just down the road, along with the Gepps Cross Lifestyle Shopping Precinct and weekly markets.
Quality, Style & Appeal - Be quick to inspect!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 319sqm (approx)
House | 134sqm (approx)
Built | 2017
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
319m² / 0.08 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.