Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Contemporary Lifestyle on a 740m² Allotment
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Manicured lawns and gardens beds combine with sleek contemporary rendered walls to produce a stunning street appeal to this contemporary solid brick home. Located on a traditional allotment the home will appeal to those who enjoy the modern luxuries of today's architecture plus need space for their family to play and grow. The home offers 2 interior living spaces plus outdoor entertaining across flowing design where all the hard work has been done for you to just move in and enjoy the lifestyle.
An open plan family, dining and kitchen greets us as we enter. Crisp floating floors, modern neutral tones and quality down lighting all combine into a stunning open plan casual area where the living and kitchen integrate into a stylish social hub, the perfect design for the todays modern living. Bright white cabinetry, bamboo benchtops, island bar, frosted glass splashbacks, stainless steel appliances, pendant lighting, soft close drawers and wine racks combine into a chic fashionable kitchen in which to cook and socialise.
A second living room boasts similar quality appointments across a spacious design. Dual doors open to the outdoor living deck providing an ambient synergy that unites the indoor and outdoor living spaces. A stunning raised deck offers an undercover outdoor kitchen and barbeque area with step down to the rear lawn plus a ceiling fan overhead.
Enjoy the vast spaces of the rear yard where abundant fruit trees, sweeping lawns and extensive garden areas provide a generous outdoor environment for adults and children. A 2 car carport with auto panel lift door has a drive through facility plus there is a handy tool shed for your garden storage.
The home offers 3 bedrooms with a well-appointed master suite boasting an ensuite bathroom plus walk-in robe and a built-in robe. Bedrooms 2 & 3 plus guests are serviced by a stunning main bathroom. Both ensuite and main bathroom offer quality tiling, frameless shower screens plus modern vanity and tapware appointments.
- Contemporary solid brick home
- Generous traditional allotment
- Manicured gardens and lawns
- Open plan family, meals and kitchen
- Kitchen boasting bright white cabinetry, bamboo benchtops, island bar, frosted glass splashbacks, stainless steel appliances, pendant lighting, soft close drawers and wine racks
- Neutral tones, downlights and floating floors through the living areas
- Second lounge with dual doors to outdoor entertaining deck
- Deck featuring barbeque and kitchen spaces with ceiling fan overhead
- 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite bathroom plus walk-in robe and a built-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 of good proportion
- Stunning main bathroom with quality contemporary appointments
- European style laundry
- 2 car carport with auto panel lift door and drive through function
- Sweeping lawns and garden areas over a large rear yard
- Tool shed for garden storage
- Established fruit trees include peach, nectarine, walnut, plum, orange, fig plus grapes
- Bosch temperature controlled hot water
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- 2.7m ceilings
Perfectly located close to public transport a near local schools, reserves and parklands, with Somerset Reserve and the Enfield Tennis Club just around the corner, ideal for your exercise and leisure pursuits. Local schools include Northfield Primary, Enfield Primary and St Gabriel's School along with Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School, Cedar College and Heritage College. Enfield Plaza, Regency Plaza, Sefton Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centres are a short transit away as is Northgate Plaza, and the Gepps Cross Lifestyle Centre, for a truly modern shopping experience.
A quality renovation that will most certainly impress.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 740sqm
House | 181sqm
Built | 1958
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
740m² / 0.18 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.