Contemporary Courtyard Contender
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Perfectly sited on an elevated low maintenance allotment, this contemporary courtyard home offers spacious indoor and outdoor living areas across a 4 bedroom design, ideal for growing families who need room to move, or busy couples who enjoy entertaining at home.
Crisp floating floors, down lighting, neutral tones and ornate cornices greet us as we enter the home to a spacious lounge where dual windows allow natural light to gently infuse. A central corridor flows effortlessly past 4 bedrooms, all with quality carpets. The master bedroom boasts a generous walk-in robe, split system air conditioner and a spacious ensuite bathroom. Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all offer built-in robes with mirror panel doors. Separate bath, toilet and laundry provide crisp and bright amenities.
A generous open plan casual living / dining room offers modern styling and a spacious layout, complete with a split system air conditioner to moderate the temperature. Cook as you entertain with a fantastic corner kitchen overlooking this bright family room. A curved island breakfast bar, gloss white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, corner pantry and feature tiled splashbacks combine to create a wonderful cooking and social zone.
Sliding doors open to a good size rear courtyard with room for all. A generous patio provides a place to entertain outdoors in the more moderate weather while an adjacent lawn area allows for children's playtime. A single garage with automatic roller door and direct internal access to the home, completes a tidy and manageable offering.
- Contemporary design courtyard home on generous allotment
- Elevated aspect with views from the front porch
- Formal lounge/ 2nd living space at entry
- Floating floors, ornate cornices and neutral tones throughout
- Crimsafe security windows and front door allowing windows to be open all day long
- 4 bedrooms, all with quality carpets
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with built-in robes (mirror panel doors)
- Separate bath, laundry and toilet
- Open plan kitchen, family and dining room with split system air conditioner
- Kitchen overlooks family room boasting curved island breakfast bar, gloss white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, corner pantry and feature tiled splashbacks
- Spacious rear courtyard with patio and lawned area
- Single garage with automatic roller door plus internal access to the home
- Tool shed
- Rain water tank
- Intercom & Crimsafe screen to front door
- Rinnai temperature controlled hot water
- Alarm system installed
- 2.4m ceilings
Located on a quiet street nearby local parks and reserves including St Albans Reserve and the Clearview Bowling Club. Foresters Forest and the State Sports Park are a short evening walk away. Local schools include Northfield Primary School and St Gabriel's School with Roma Mitchell Secondary College, Enfield Primary School and Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School also in the local area. Northgate Plaza Shopping Centre and The Gepps Cross Lifestyle Shopping Precinct and weekly markets are just down the road with public transport nearby on Grand Junction Road.
A valuable opportunity to secure a quality home with contemporary. Don't hesitate to inspect, this one will find its new owner very quickly.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 357sqm (approx)
House | 159sqm (approx)
Built | 2007
Council Rates | $1020pa
Water | $170.02pq
ESL | $236.60pa
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
357m² / 0.09 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.