Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Stylish Family Entertainer
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perfectly located amongst other similar newer homes, this spacious boutique home offers the space your family will need to grow with multiple indoor and outdoor living areas across a smart 3 bedroom design. Perfect for the younger family moving up, established busy executives, down-scalers from larger allotments or the ideal easy to rent' investment for your property portfolio.
Timber look floating floors combine with a crisp neutral colour scheme, art deco cornices and quality down lighting, flowing throughout the home, offering a bright and welcoming ambience for your everyday living. A formal lounge adjacent the entrance provides a handy second living space and a great place to receive guests.
Entertain and reside in casual opulence with a massive family / dining room providing more than enough space for the entire family. A stylish and modern kitchen overlooks, offering the chef a full view of the casual spaces, through to the outdoors beyond. Beautiful cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, corner pantry, double sink with Pura Tap, breakfast bar and feature pendant lighting combine to provide a quality kitchen you will love to cook in.
Step outside and fire up the wood oven while you entertain family and friends under a paved, opaque covered, gabled pergola. A ceiling fan will moderate the temperature as you relax in this welcoming outdoor space. There is plenty of space for the kids to play on a generous lawned area, while a tool shed, rain water tank and veggie garden complete a great outdoor space.
All 3 bedrooms are of generous double proportion. The main bedroom offers an ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe. Bedrooms 2 & 3 provide large built-in robes and all 3 bedrooms have crisp floating floors. A modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles has a separate powder room adjacent, ideal for both resident and guest amenities.
Vehicle accommodation is catered for with a double garage offering automatic panel lift door, rear roller door and direct pedestrian access to the home. A wide paved drive allows further off street parking for two cars.
Spacious design, quality fixtures and fittings, generous entertaining areas, be sure to inspect.
This one is the real deal!
- 3 Bedroom home on serviceable family friendly allotment
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
- Floating floors, art deco cornices, neutral tones and quality downlights throughout
- Huge open plan family / meals with kitchen overlooking
- Kitchen boasting off white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, corner pantry, double sink with Pura Tap, breakfast bar & feature pendant lighting
- 2 modern bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles plus separate powder room
- Bright walk through laundry with under bench washing machine space
- Large gabled, opaque covered & paved pergola
- Pergola with ceiling fan and wood oven
- Generous lawned area, tool shed, rain water tank and veggie garden
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door, rear roller door and direct access to the home
- Attic storage space (approx. 20sqm) with pull down ladder
- Automatic security roller shutters to street facing windows
- 2.70m ceilings
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- Instant gas hot water service
- Irrigation systems to front and rear gardens
Located on a quiet street nearby local parks and reserves including St Albans Reserve and the Clearview Bowling Club. Foresters Forest and the State Sports Park are a short evening walk away. Local schools include Northfield Primary School and St Gabriel's School with Roma Mitchell Secondary College, Enfield Primary School and Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School also in the local area. The Gepps Cross lifestyle shopping precinct is just down the road along with Northgate, Enfield and Gilles Plains Shopping Centres. Public transport is conveniently nearby.
A valuable opportunity to purchase a family home or to increase your investment portfolio. Don't hesitate to inspect, this one will find its new owner very quickly.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 400sqm
House | 222sqm
Built | 2008
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
400m² / 0.1 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.