Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Modern Design Contemporary Appeal
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Perfectly located across the road from a leafy reserve with playground and generous open community parklands, this modern courtyard home boasts a stylish contemporary sophistication over a modern 4 bedroom plus study design, offering multiple indoor and outdoor living areas, perfect for the growing family, busy professionals, down-scalers or a great investment in to improve your portfolio.
600mm x 600mm porcelain tiles, quality down lighting, neutral tones and LED light switches flow through the home with a sophisticated contemporary ambience that typifies todays sought after modern residences. A formal lounge at the entrance provides a great second living area and an ideal place to welcome your guests. A bright hallway is enhanced by a central decked courtyard, allowing natural light to gently infuse, warming the home with a calming ambience.
An open plan family, dining and kitchen offers plenty of space for casual living. A stunning kitchen overlooks, affording the chef a full view of the family activities. Central opening aluminium stacker doors push back to provide a seamless integration of indoor and outdoor living. Entertain family and friends in style with this opulent design providing luxury modern living at its best.
Cook as you entertain with the kitchen offering stone benchtops, recessed double sink, ceramic tiled splashbacks, large walk-in pantry, wide fridge space with plumbing, island bench with breakfast bar and modern appliances and soft close drawers.
All 4 bedrooms are genuine double bed size. Bedroom 1 offers a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom, both with quality modern appointment. Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all provide built-in robes and are serviced by a stunning main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, rail shower and separate bath. A handy guest powder room is an essential addition along with a generous study area with a built-in desk. A single garage with automatic panel lift door, rear roller door and internal access to the home provides secure vehicle accommodation.
Features at a glance:
* Modern and appealing 4 bedroom home with study
* Multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces
* 600mm x 600mm porcelain tiles, down lighting, neutral tones & LED light switches throughout
* Formal lounge at entrance
* Open plan family, dining and kitchen with stacker aluminium doors to alfresco area
* Fantastic kitchen boasting stone benchtops, recessed double sink, ceramic tiled splashbacks, large walk-in pantry, wide fridge space with plumbing, island bench with breakfast bar and modern appliances and soft close drawers
* Outdoor living portico (UMR) with recess bulkhead ceiling and LED down lights
* Generous lawned courtyard with rain water tank
* Bedroom 1 with walk-in robe and spacious ensuite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with mirror panel built-in robes
* Bedroom 4 with built-in robes
* Bright study with built-in desk
* Central decked courtyard allows natural light into the home
* Single garage with automatic panel lift door , internal access and rear roller door
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
* Exposed aggregate front driveway and paths
* Both bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles, wide shower alcoves, rail showers and modern tapware
* Quality doors and handles throughout
* 2.7m ceilings
* Opposite a leafy reserve with playground
* First home owners grant available of up to $15,000
Ideally located and convenient to most desired amenities. Local schools include St Patricks, Pennington R-7 School, Kilkenny and Allenby Gardens Primary, Brompton Primary plus TAFE SA Regency Campus and several child care and early learning centres. Regency Park Golf Course is just down the road along with Regency Oval, The Parks & St Clair Sports & Recreation Centres, great for your sport and leisure activities. Quality shopping can be found at Arndale Shopping and Cinema Complex or Sefton & Regency Plaza's, both only a short commute away.
Be sure to add this one to your inspection list, it's worth a look!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 389sqm approx
House | 227sqm approx
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
389m² / 0.1 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.