Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Spacious Townhouse in Great Location
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Quietly nestled at the rear of a group of only four homes, this 2008 built, one owner townhouse provides up to date, fashionable accommodation over two spacious levels, ideal for those looking for a low maintenance lifestyle with the modern conveniences of a recently constructed residence.
Floating floors and a contemporary neutral toned colour scheme combine, flowing effortlessly throughout the ground floor create a sophisticated ambience for everyday casual living. A generous formal lounge at entry level provides a great place to receive your guests and a terrific second living space for your daily lifestyle. The main living area is at the rear of the home where a huge family and dining room offers a generous casual area, boasting quality down lighting with ambient natural light filtering through large windows.
A fabulous corner kitchen overlooks this bright living space. Sleek white gloss cabinetry, stone bench tops, subway tiled splash backs, stainless steel appliances, induction cooktop, double sink with Pura Tap and a wrap-around breakfast bar combine to create a welcoming kitchen, perfect for those who enjoy cooking while interacting with family and friends. Double doors open to a good size, lawn covered rear courtyard, great for casual entertaining and the perfect place for the kids to play.
A handy guest powder room, bright walk through laundry with external access and a single garage with automatic roller door plus direct internal access to the home, complete an impressive ground floor.
The upper level offers 3 double size bedrooms and a spacious main bathroom. The master bedroom boasts a walk-in robe and a private balcony with reserve views, along with direct access to the bathroom. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer built in robes. A separate powder room is a valuable asset, accompanied by a separate bathroom boasting rail shower, bath, modern tapware and semi frameless shower screen.
Features in brief:
- Spacious two storey townhouse at rear of quiet group
- Great location opposite Balmoral Reserve
- 2008 Built one owner home
- Formal lounge adjacent entrance
- Open plan family, meals and kitchen
- Kitchen with sleek white gloss cabinetry, stone bench tops, subway tiled splash backs, stainless steel appliances, induction cooktop, double sink, Pura Tap and wrap-around breakfast bar
- Floating floors and down lighting throughout the ground floor
- Lawn covered rear yard
- Guest powder room
- Bright laundry with external access
- 3 bedrooms all of double proportion
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, balcony
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built in robes
- Sparkling main bathroom with rail shower, bath, modern tapware and semi frameless shower screen
- Single garage with automatic roller door plus direct internal access to the home
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- Instant gas hot water service
- Alarm system installed
- 2 x rain water tanks
- 2.67m ceilings to ground floor - 2.4m to upper level
Peacefully located at the rear of a quiet group of only 4. Dernancourt Shopping Centre and major public transport routes are a casual walk to Lower North East Road, or choose to shop at Centro Newton Shopping Centre, only a short drive away. Local schools include Dernancourt Primary and Windsor Gardens Secondary College with Paradise Primary, Charles Campbell College and Athelstone Primary School all within the local area. Balmoral Reserve is directly across the road, offering Parklands, Netball, Tennis, BBQ area and a playground, perfect for your exercise and recreational pursuits, with the River Torrens Linear Park also close by.
A great opportunity for both homebuyers and investors. Be sure to inspect soon as this one will surely sell fast!
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Zone | Residential
Built | 2008
Land | 256sqm
House | 190sqm
Council Rates | $1811.20pa
Water | $185.03pq
ESL | $265.70pa
Strata | $144.97pq
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
256m² / 0.06 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.