Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Solid Brick Split Level 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Sited on a generous 670sqm allotment with a wide 25 meter frontage, this 4 bedroom solid brick home offers multiple indoor and outdoor spaces across a spacious design, perfect for the growing family or the family looking to grow and a great investment property for the astute entrepreneur.
Privacy and security are paramount with a lock up frontage providing a peace of mind confidence for your family's lifestyle. A split level entry hall provides access to a large lounge with polished timber floors, triple windows allow natural light to infuse providing a comfortable relaxation area.
A central kitchen overlooks a good size family / meals area, ornate terracotta tiles flowing throughout. Crisp white cabinetry, timber bench tops, stainless steel cooktop, modern appliances, subway tiled splashback, jet black sink with mixer tap, large walk-in pantry and temperature controlled hot water combine to produce a pleasant cooking and social zone.
Step outdoors and entertain in style under a large gabled pergola covering a fully paved patio. Fire up the wood oven and enjoy the alfresco ambience while you socialize with family and friends. A double garage with dual tilt doors allows for both vehicle and workshop accommodation, with a double carport providing extra parking. A generous rear yard has a lawned area for the kids to play, a rain water tank and plenty of space for the budding gardener.
All 4 bedrooms have polished timber floors and all are of a pleasing proportion. Bedroom 1offers a gloss white built-in robe plus an ensuite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, rail shower and temperature controlled hot water. Bedroom 2 is of double size with a built-in robe including a mirror panel door, bedrooms 3 & 4 both offer bright and comfortable living spaces.
Stunning wets areas comprise a fabulous main bathroom featuring a frameless shower screen, floor to ceiling tiles, square shower head, cantilevered vanity and modern appointments. A walk through laundry offers external access to a generous pergola covered service courtyard with an adjacent toilet providing amenities for both residents and guests.
* 670sqm allotment
* 25 meter frontage
* Solid brick home of 4 bedrooms
* Spacious design, private and secure
* Large & bright lounge with polished timber floors and electric heater
* Central kitchen with crisp white cabinetry, timber bench tops, black glass cooktop, modern appliances, subway tiled splashback, jet black sink with mixer tap, large walk-in pantry and temperature controlled hot water
* Brand new dishwasher
* Family / meals adjacent kitchen with sliding door to alfresco area
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe plus ensuite bathroom
* Bedroom 2 with built-in robe with mirror panel
* All bedrooms with polished timber floors
* Stunning main bathroom features frameless shower screen, floor to ceiling tiles, square shower head, cantilevered vanity and modern appointments
* Generous laundry plus adjacent toilet
* Large gable pergola over paved entertainment patio
* Wood oven
* Generous allotment
* Double garage
* Secure double carport
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout which has been recently serviced
* Ceiling height from 2.5m to 2.85m
* Rain water tank connected to garden irrigation
* 1.5kW solar system with 9 panels
* Alarm system installed
Perfectly located amongst several local parks and reserves. The River Torres Linear Park is only a short walk away and a great place for your daily relaxation and exercise. Dernancourt Primary School is just around the corner, with other local schools at your disposal including Paradise Primary, Charles Campbell College, St Paul's College, Windsor Gardens Secondary College and TAFE SA Gilles Plains. The Obhan Busway will provide access to the city and there is public transport a short distance away on Lyons Road. Newton and Gilles Plains will provide quality shopping for your daily needs and Tea Tree Plaza will provide a world class shopping experience for your specialty needs.
If you are in the market for a home that will cater for your growing family then be sure to inspect this one.
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Zone | Residential
Land | 670sqm
House | 300sqm
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
670m² / 0.17 acres
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.