Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Sweet, Neat & Complete
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
A striking bluestone frontage with feature leadlight windows creates an impressive entrance statement, highlighting the heritage appeal of this tidy two bedroom home. Perfectly sited in a quiet no through road cul-de-sac and within easy reach of all amenities the home will suit those starting out, winding down or investing, with all the hard work done its time to move in and enjoy.
A large open plan living / dining room with fresh carpets offers plenty of space for your daily lifestyle. A wall of windows with a sliding glass door provides access to a paved rear courtyard where moss rocks and established plants provide a natural beauty. Relax in style with a fully wired surround sound speaker system providing the audio ambience and reverse cycle ducted air conditioning moderating the temperature.
A generous kitchen overlooks the living spaces offering a wrap-around design where modern appliances, double sink, wall oven and crisp neutral tones feature. A skylight overhead will brighten the mood as you prepare the daily meals while a second outdoor area adjacent the kitchen offers a pergola covered courtyard, the ideal cosy spot for alfresco dining with family and friends.
There are two bedrooms, both of double proportion with fresh carpets. The main bedroom has a ceiling fan and spacious walk-in robe plus direct access to the main bathroom. Bedroom 2 has a skylight and built-in robe. A full main bathroom with heritage tiling, separate laundry with external access and a single carport complete a very tidy offering that is sure to appeal.
Features in brief:
- Bluestone fronted heritage style home on low maintenance allotment
- Character street appeal; with rendered quoins and leadlight windows
- Open plan living / dining with kitchen overlooking
- Living room with surround sound speakers and LED Downlights
- Paved rear courtyard with moss rocks and established plants
- Kitchen with modern appliances, double sink, wrap around breakfast bar
- Side courtyard with pergola over, great for alfresco dining
- 2 bedrooms both of double proportion with fresh carpets
- Main bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and direct bathroom access
- New carpets in lounge/dining area
- Bedroom 2 with skylight and built-in robe
- Full main bathroom with heritage tiling
- Laundry with external access, adjacent kitchen
- Single carport plus extra parking in paved driveway
- Tool shed
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Attic storage of approx. 10m2 with pull down ladder
- Instant gas hot water system
- 2.4m ceilings
Perfectly located in a quiet no through road in the heart of Dernancourt. The River Torrens Linear Park is 100m away at the end of the street, a great place for your daily relaxation and exercise. Dernancourt Primary School is just up the road, with other local schools at your disposal including Paradise Primary, Charles Campbell College, Kildare College, St Paul's College, Windsor Gardens Secondary College and TAFE SA Gilles Plains. The Obhan Busway will provide access to the city and there is public transport a short distance away on Lyons Road. Newton and Gilles Plains will provide quality shopping for your daily needs and Tea Tree Plaza will provide a world class shopping experience for your specialty needs.
If you are in the market for a low maintenance, easy care home in a great location then be sure to inspect this one.
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Zone | Residential
Land | 242sqm
House | 160sqm
Built | 1995
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
242m² / 0.06 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.