Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Neat & Sweet Modern Family Home With 6.5% Rental Yield
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Located in a suburb with an abundance of shopping facilities, transport networks, activities and education is this contemporary family home offers 3 bedrooms and two separate living areas over an impressive courtyard design, perfect for first home buyers looking for value, investors wanting a good return for their dollar and those wanting to downscale to a manageable allotment.
Stunning 300mm x 600mm rectangular tiles greet us as we enter, combining with quality down lighting and neutral tones that meander throughout the living areas with a crisp ambience, creating a fresh vitalised living space for your everyday lifestyle.
A central lounge provides the first of the living areas, great as a television room or a terrific place to receive guests and entertain formally. The casual areas are toward the rear where an open plan living, dining & kitchen provides a spacious informal family zone. The kitchen is well proportioned and overlooks the family area with views through picture windows to a verdant rear yard.
Stainless steel appliances, glass cooktop, corner pantry, sleek cabinetry, double sink, pendant lighting and a raised bar combine to create a great kitchen for cooking and socializing. Step through sliding glass doors to a leafy rear courtyard with a patio and lawned area available for your outdoor living functions. A decent size shed allows for additional garden storage.
All bedrooms are double bed capable, with the master bedroom offering a spacious ensuite bathroom plus walk-in robe provision plus triple windows and downlights adding a touch of class. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer provision for future robes and are serviced by a stunning main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, semi frameless shower screens, square shower heads and modern appointments.
A single garage with remote access roller door plus internal pedestrian door provides secure vehicle accommodation for 1 car, with space for another two cars to be parked off street in the driveway. A bright laundry has plenty of space plus valuable external access, completing a tidy offering.
- Train and Bus Interchange
- Playford Alive Oval
- Aquadome swimming/gyms
- Playford Libary
- Playford civic center
- Northern sound complex
- Elizabeth Shopping Complex
- Parks, ovals, playgrounds, sporting cages
Property in Brief:
- Currently rented for $330 per week = a 6.5% return
- Minutes from recently upgraded Train and Bus interchange
- 3 bedroom family home in quiet low traffic street
- Low maintenance courtyard allotment
- 300mm x 600mm rectangular tiles and down lights throughout the living areas
- Neutral colour scheme throughout
- Central lounge providing valuable second living space
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Kitchen overlooks casual areas boasting stainless steel appliances, glass cooktop, corner pantry, sleek cabinetry, double sink, pendant lighting and a raised bar
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe provision
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with provision for robes
- Sparkling main bath and ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, square shower heads modern appointments
- Spacious family room with sliding doors to rear yard
- Leafy rear yard with patio, lawn and garden areas
- Handy shed for garden storage plus second shed of 5m x 3m
- Spacious laundry with external access door
- Single garage with remote access roller door and internal access to the home
- Off street parking in driveway for another 2 cars
- Split system air conditioner in family room
- 1.5kW Solar system (Potential savings of $1200 a year)
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- 2.4m ceilings
Perfectly located within walking distance to Elizabeth City Shopping Centre, with Fremont Park, Aranga Park and the Elizabeth Grove Soccer Club providing valuable open space for your health and relaxation. The Northern Adelaide Senior College and TAFE SA are at the end of the street with other local schools including Playford International College, Elizabeth North Primary, Swallowcliffe P-7 School, Elizabeth Downs Primary, Blakeview Primary and Trinity College Blakeview.
A great investment, perfect first home or a terrific downscale. Be sure to inspect.
Council | Playford
Zone | Residential
Land | 399sqm
House | 166sqm
Built | 2011
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
399m² / 0.1 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.