Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Timber Framed Transportable Home with Massive Studio
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set amongst manicured lawns and established trees on a large, wide fronted allotment providing a botanic serenity that emulates throughout, these two wheelchair friendly transportable buildings offer spacious accommodation, perfect for those who wish to work from home or for the larger family that requires extra space. This property currently houses and holds a 5 + 5 year lease for people with disabilities. This lease will stay with the home and guarantee you income for the remainder of the lease.
The main home offers a large living room with raked ceilings to 3.0m providing a comforting sense of style and space, a split system air conditioner will moderate the temperature. A massive kitchen / meals area allows plenty of room to eat in, providing a second living area as well as a functional cooking zone. A timber look kitchen has views over the rear yard, a servery bench to the living room and an upgraded stove.
There are 3 bedrooms, all of good proportion with the master bedroom having an air conditioner. A spacious bathroom plus adjacent laundry complete a tidy package. A decked verandah wraps around the rear of the home, set amongst vibrant planter beds and lush lawns.
A massive studio, games room or work from home office has a split system air conditioner, a bath/laundry and a separate toilet along with a secure storage room. Utilise this welcoming space to suit your individual requirements. With council consent it would be an easy conversion to a granny flat.
1.8m high cyclone fencing with lockable gates to the frontage will provide security and confidence as you relax amongst the verdant grounds. There is plenty of off street parking with a tool shed and vegetable garden completing a unique offering.
- 5 + 5 year lease agreement in place, sold with the property
- Timber framed transportable home with separate studio / games room
- Large wide fronted secure allotment
- Main home with large living room boasting raked ceiling to 3.0m high
- Massive kitchen / meals with two pantry / linen cupboards
- Spacious bathroom and separate laundry
- 3 bedrooms all of good proportion
- Wrap around rear verandah / decking
- Lush botanic gardens and lawns with mature plants and trees
- Separate studio / games room with toilet and laundry
- Ideal work from home or granny flat conversion opportunity (STCC)
- 1.8m cyclone fencing and lock-up gate to the front of the property
- Large tool shed
- Vegetable garden
- Plenty of off street parking
- Wheelchair friendly allotment
- 2.7m ceilings to games room, 2.4m ceilings to main home
Perfectly located on a quiet corner allotment within easy reach of all resources. Public transport is a short walk to several adjacent bus routes. Local sporting and community spaces include Aranga Park with football, netball, rugby, soccer and plenty of community open areas for your exercise and recreation.
Elizabeth Downs Primary is directly across the road, with South Downs Primary, Elizabeth North School and Pre-school, Mark Oliphant College and St Colombia College also in the local area. Munno Para Shopping Centre is close by for a full shopping expedition and there is an IGA just down the road for your daily requirements.
A unique opportunity to secure an entry level home on a significant allotment. An inspection will most certainly impress!
Council | Playford
Zone | Residential
Land | 969sqm (approx)
House | 196sqm (approx)
Built | 2002
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
969m² / 0.24 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.