Substantial Townhouse with Leafy Reserve Vista
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Welcome to the best of townhouse living. This indulgent two storey home offers luxurious appointments throughout that define the successful modern city lifestyle, blending the best fixtures fittings and construction to create a luxury home that will appeal to the most discerning purchaser.
A wide gallery style entrance hall with 600 x 600mm porcelain tiles and modern down lighting creates an air of refined opulence as we enter this impressive modern masterpiece. The hall leads us past the double garage with auto doors and internal access, to a cleverly designed study/ lounge with a central west facing courtyard providing bright natural lighting. This multi-function room offers study, theatre or a formal lounge options, the overall design enhanced by an artwork niche and the timber stair case to the upper level.
The casual living / dining / kitchen, located toward the rear of the home provides a spacious open plan living area, perfect for the daily social interaction of today's modern family. A spacious chefs kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances includes 5 burner gas stove, double sink, pantry cupboard and dishwasher and also boasts stone look bench tops and an island bar. A great design feature the kitchen as the focal point of this open plan layout, providing a central hub to this casual living area, enabling the chef to keep a keen eye on the family activities while preparing meals. Stacker sliding doors lead to an outdoor entertaining portico, complete with tiled floor and down lights, all overlooking a low maintenance back yard with sunset views to the coast. Entertain indoors and out, all year round in style with this fantastic entertainer's design.
The home has 4 bedrooms. The master bedroom is on the ground floor, and offers an ensuite bathroom and built-in robes. Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 are on the upper level, all of generous double proportion and all with built-in robes. Bedroom 2 comes complete with a private balcony that overlooks the reserve across the road. A sparkling main bathroom boasts floor to ceiling tiles and a free-standing bath. A separate toilet is a handy inclusion, as is a guest powder room on the ground floor. A walk through laundry has ample storage cupboards and direct external access, completing an impressive design.
- Wide "gallery style" entry hall
- Porcelain tiles to the entire ground floor living areas
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and built-in robes
- Bedroom 2 with built-in robes and private balcony
- Bedrooms 3 & 4 with built-in robes
- Central study / lounge with external courtyard access
- Large living/ dining / kitchen
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone look bench tops, and island bar, 5 burner stove, double sink, pantry cupboard and dishwasher
- Stacker sliding doors from casual living to outdoor entertaining
- Tiled outdoor living area with downlights
- Low maintenance rear yard with mature plants
- Neutral colour scheme throughout
- Laundry with external access and plenty of cupboard space
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- Instant gas hot water service
- Secure double garage with auto panel lift doors
- Off street parking for 2 other vehicles
- Alarm system installed
- 2.7m ceilings
Perfectly located on a quiet street in the heart of Enfield amongst other similar newer homes and overlooking a reserve directly across the road, creating a peaceful living environment for your daily activities. The parks and reserves of Enfield are close by with Folland Park Reserve and St Albans Reserve easily accessible on foot. St Gabriel's School, Northfield Primary and Enfield Primary are all in the local area as is shopping at Sefton Plaza, Regency Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centre.
This luxurious grand townhouse is certainly one of Enfield's finest. Reward your hard work and success and be sure to inspect today. This one will most certainly impress!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 338sqm
House | 265sqm
Built | 2013
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
338m² / 0.08 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.