Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Spacious Split Level Home with Reserve Outlook
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Sunset Views to the Coast
Quietly located opposite a reserve, with sunset views to the coast from the rear yard, this split level home offers salubrious accommodation with an open plan courtyard design that typifies contemporary suburban living. Sited on a fully fenced, landscaped and retained allotment, the home is ready to move in and enjoy an enviable lifestyle with the best of modern conveniences.
A wide porch welcomes us into the home where 600mm x 600mm porcelain tiles flow from the entrance hall, cascading through the split level design to a spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen at the rear. Relax in this great family area where 3.0m high ceiling and a neutral colour scheme provide a relaxing everyday environment, large windows allow natural light to infuse, creating a warm ambience for your casual living.
A fully equipped kitchen overlooks the casual areas with a full view of the outdoors beyond. Stainless steel appliances, feature pendant lighting, corner pantry, wine racks, double sink and mixer tap combine the create a comfortable cooking zone.
Step outside and entertain family and friend under a fully paved outdoor living verandah offering a raised aspect with view to the coast, a great place to sit and watch the sunset. A generous lawned rear courtyard allows plenty of space for the kids to play.
The home has 3 bedrooms, all with ceiling fans for your personal comfort. Bedroom 1 offers a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom plus a split system air conditioner, providing excellent master suite accommodation. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both double bed capable and both have built-in robes.
A clever 3 way bathroom design will cater for both guests and residents with a walk through laundry providing the utilities. A wide single garage has an automatic panel lift door plus internal access to the home plus there is room for 2 other vehicles to park off street in the driveway.
Features at a glance:
- Spacious split level home with both reserve and costal views
- Open plan courtyard design with 3 bedrooms
- Bedroom 1 with walk-in robe, ensuite bathroom, ceiling fan + split system air conditioner
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Large open plan living, dining with built-in study desk
- Kitchen overlooking living area boasting stainless steel appliances, feature pendant lighting, corner pantry, wine racks, double sink and mixer tap
- Pendant lighting over dining area
- Porcelain tiles throughout the living areas and hallway
- Paved outdoor living verandah (3.17m high) with views to the coast
- Generous lawn covered rear courtyard
- 3 way bathroom with open vanity + separate bath and shower
- Bright walk through laundry with indoor clothes line
- Wide single garage with automatic panel lift door plus internal access to the home
- Room for 2 cars to park off street in the driveway
- Ceiling heights from 2.4m at entry which increase to 3.3m in the rear living space
- Rain water tank
Ideally situated close to all amenities including schools, parks and transport. There is a reserve directly across the road with sporting and entertainment facilities including a gazebo and playground, perfect for your exercise and leisure. St Gabriel's School is a short walk away, with Enfield Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart, Prospect North Primary and Northfield Primary Schools within easy reach for the young family. Main North Road is easily accessible for public transport and shopping is at your doorstep, with Sefton Plaza Regency Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centres in the local area.
Act fast to secure this tidy offering! Inspection will impress!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Built | 2009
Land | 443sqm
House | 195sqm
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
443m² / 0.11 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.