Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Solid Brick Home Large Allotment Corner Location
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Perfectly sited with leafy reserve views over Enfield Memorial Gardens, this solid brick home on a large allotment offers the potential to subdivide (STCC). The corner location is the feature here with a generous frontage onto Grafton Street providing the opportunity to sub-divide and succeed. Rent out the original home and start your building project at the rear while generating an income or demolish the existing home and formulate your development taking advantage of the dual street frontage.
The existing home is in sound condition and offers 5 main rooms including 3 bedrooms. A generous lounge provides ample living space with a wall air conditioner and gas heater moderating the temperature. The kitchen offers the original cabinetry with an upgraded stove, plus room for a dining table. Both bathroom and toilet boast terrazzo flooring with the bathroom offering the original tiles and vanity. Art deco cornices and feature elements are scattered throughout and security roller shutters have been fitted to all main windows for added comfort and peace of mind.
A full width rear verandah overlooks a massive lawn covered rear yard where a solid brick garage will provide garaging for one vehicle plus there is room for several others to be parked off street behind high secure double gates. Established fruit trees include lemon, orange and almond.
- Solid brick, sandstone fronted home on large allotment
- Corner location with potential to sub-divide and develop
- Unique location with leafy reserve outlook
- Existing home in sound condition with scattered art deco features
- Large lounge with wall air conditioner and gas heater
- Kitchen/ dining with original cabinetry and upgraded stove
- 3 bedrooms all of good proportion
- Terrazzo floors to bathroom and toilet
- Original tiles and vanity to bathroom
- Laundry with concrete double trough
- Large lawn covered rear yard with scattered fruit trees
- Solid brick garage
- Tool shed
- Instant gas hot water system
- Security roller shutters to all main windows
- 2.93m ceilings
- Rain water tank
Perfectly located close to all desirable urban amenities with access to local parks and reserves for your exercise and leisure, including Folland Park Reserve only a short walk away. Local shopping includes Enfield Shopping Plaza, just up the road or Northpark Shopping Centre, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza. Local schools include Enfield Primary, St Gabriel's School, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College and Prospect North Primary School with Enfield Folland Kindergarten also in the local area.
A great opportunity to obtain a solid brick home on a large corner allotment, the ideal development or investment scenario!
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
710m² / 0.18 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.