Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Attached Duplex on Family Size Allotment
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Growing families, sophisticated singles and investors with a keen eye for a great deal will all be interested in this perfectly located attached duplex. Sited on a generous deep allotment amongst established gardens, trees and lawns with room for kids to play and adults to entertain this unique offering will have wide appeal.
A manicured, fully irrigated garden with English Box Hedges, roses and established shrubs provides a welcoming, house proud street presence to a heritage red brick and rendered quoin frontage, blending perfectly amongst the verdant garden.
Porcelain tiles greet us as we enter, flowing throughout the home to the casual living spaces at the rear. A centrally located formal lounge provides a great place to receive guests or a terrific television room with an adjacent courtyard allowing natural light to gently infuse.
A crisp kitchen overlooks the casual areas with views through to the outdoors beyond. Soft off white cabinetry with contemporary handles, double sink with mixer tap overlooking the central courtyard, modern stove, feature lighting and a raised breakfast bar combine to create a comfortable cooking zone.
Relax in comfort in the adjacent family / meals room where ambient down lighting provides a soothing atmosphere for daily living. Plantation style venetian blinds add a sophisticated edge to a bright environment. Step outdoors and entertain family and friends under a gabled rear pergola. Cook up a barbeque as the kids play on extensive lawn & garden areas. A large shade tree, trellis fruit trees, manicured gardens and a tool shed create a great outdoor zone across this fully irrigated oversize rear yard.
The home offers 3 bedrooms, all generously proportioned with quality carpets. Bedroom 1 boasts a walk-in robe and direct access to the main bathroom. Bedroom 2 offers a built-in robe with bedroom 3 having a provision for future built-ins. A bright main bathroom provides excellent amenities plus there is a separate toilet, ideal for guests. A single carport under the main roof and a second parking space in the driveway complete a great all round home.
- Attached duplex home on generous fully landscaped allotment
- 3 bedrooms, all of good proportion, all with quality carpets
- Main bedroom with walk-in robe and direct bathroom access
- Bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Bedroom 3 with provision for future robe
- Central formal lounge / tv room adjacent courtyard
- Bright kitchen overlooking family / meals
- Kitchen with soft off white cabinetry with contemporary handles, double sink with mixer tap overlooking the central courtyard, modern stove, feature lighting and a raised breakfast bar
- Family / meals with down lighting and plantation style venetian blinds
- Separate laundry plus second toilet
- Great outdoor living gabled pergola over a paved patio
- Huge fully irrigated rear yard with established gardens, trees and lawn
- Trellis fruit trees and garden shed
- Heritage style frontage with English Box hedge garden
- Single carport plus off street parking for another vehicle
- Bright bathroom with modern styling
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Gas heater to family room
- Instant gas hot water service
- Programmable irrigation system to front and rear gardens
- Rain water tank
- 2.4m ceilings
Ideally situated close to all amenities including schools, parks and transport. Walk to OLSH School with Enfield and Prospect North Primary Schools making this an ideal location for the younger family. Main North Road & Regency Road are easily accessible for public transport and shopping at Northpark Shopping Centre, Sefton Plaza & Regency Plaza is within walking distance. Perfectly located in the southern side of Enfield, amongst other newer homes and close to all required amenities.
The perfect starter, family home or investment, be sure to view this one!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 407sqm (approx)
House | 155sqm (approx)
Built | 1995
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
407m² / 0.1 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.