Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Fully Renovated Solid Brick Home on Tidy Landscaped Allotment
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Quietly located on a wide tree lined street amongst other similar homes, this solid brick home on community titled land has been fully restored and renovated to create a modern low maintenance home that will appeal to those starting out, moving over from unit accommodation, winding down to retirement or looking for an appealing investment.
Stunning picket fence, manicured driveway and garden beds combine with sweeping lawns to create an alluring street appeal that welcomes us into the home. Polished timber floors flow through the main rooms, offering a crisp ambience in contrast with a bright neutral colour scheme.
A generous lounge boasts gas heater, down lighting and a split system air conditioner, offering a comfortable space for your everyday relaxation. A combined kitchen / meals provides a great second living space. Cook as you chat with friends or keep an eye on the kids. Modern appliances, double sink, gloss white cabinetry and a sleek tiled splashback provide contemporary amenities, while a skylight overhead allows natural light to infuse and a split system air conditioner moderates the temperature.
The home offers 3 bedrooms, all double bed capable, all with polished timber floors. The main bedroom has a split system air conditioner with bedroom 2 boasting a built-in robe. An upgraded bathroom with modern tapware, tiles and cabinetry supplies an impressive service, along with a separate toilet and laundry.
Step out the back door and relax with family and friends under a paved, clear covered pergola. An oversize single carport is a natural extension of the outdoor living area, providing that handy extra space when required. A roller door ensures the safety of your vehicle and there is room for two additional cars to park off street in the driveway.
At a glance:
- Fully renovated solid brick home on tidy landscaped allotment
- Great location close to all amenities
- Impressive street appeal with picket fence, manicured paths and sweeping lawns
- Polished timber floors throughout the main home
- Generous lounge with gas heater, down lighting and a split system air conditioner plus external access door the carport
- Spacious kitchen/meals with modern appliances, double sink, gloss white cabinetry, sleek tiled splashback, skylight and split system air conditioner
- 3 bedrooms, all of double bed capacity
- Bedroom 1 with split system air conditioner
- Bedroom 2 with built-in robes
- Upgraded bathroom, toilet & laundry with modern tapware, tiles and cabinetry
- Paved, clear roofed pergola
- Oversize single carport with roller door
- Room for 2 other cars to park off street in the driveway
- Holland blinds throughout
- 2.74m ceilings
- Community titled
A great home in a terrific location. For the younger family, Enfield Folland Park Kindergarten and Enfield Primary School are both within walking distance, with other quality local schools nearby including St Gabriel's School, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College and Prospect North Primary School. Choose to shop at Enfield Shopping Plaza, just up the road or Northpark Shopping Centre, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza. There are plenty of local parks and reserves for your exercise and leisure, including Folland Park Reserve, Somerset Reserve and the Enfield Tennis Club.
A great opportunity to obtain a solid brick home on a tidy landscaped allotment, perfect for up-scalers, down-scalers and a great investment. Inspection will most certainly impress.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 379sqm (approx)
House | 160sqm (approx)
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
379m² / 0.09 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.