Solid Brick Home on Significant 760m² Land Holding
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Constructed in 1958 this home is in good functional condition. An extension to the rear has created a generous floor plate offering 4 bedrooms, dining, living and kitchen areas, all sited on a 760sqm allotment with an elevated aspect and 16.8 meters. Both developers looking to demolish for the valuable land and the larger family looking for budget accommodation will be interested in this one.
A terrazzo verandah greets us as we enter, highlighting the art deco construction era. Polished timber floors flow throughout the main home where 4 bedrooms will offer ample accommodation for the larger family. Bedroom 1 provides a built-in robe plus there are ceiling fans to all main rooms.
An upgraded kitchen offers a crisp and bright cooking space. Porcelain floor tiles, stainless steel appliances, double sink, corner pantry, crisp white cabinetry and a sky light over, combine to provide a crisp ambience to this functional area. An adjacent dining room has a wall air conditioner to moderate the temperature.
A large living room was a later extension to the main home. A timber framed design offers extensive windows overlooking the block and suburb beyond. Built-in cupboards, book shelves and desk add a useful functionality, enhancing the large open plan addition. Step outside and relax on the raised deck, also overlooking the neighbourhood, back yard and disused in-ground swimming pool.
A classic home from the late 1950's, offering the potential for the brave renovator to revitalise the existing structure, but more than likely the developers will want this one for the valuable rectangular allotment.
- 760sqm allotment (approx)
- 16.8 meter frontage (approx)
- 4 bedrooms, all with polished timber floors and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with built-in robe
- Terrazzo front verandah
- Upgraded kitchen featuring porcelain floor tiles, stainless steel appliances, double sink, corner pantry, crisp white cabinetry and a sky light over
- Dining room with wall air conditioner
- Original main bathroom with pedestal basin
- Large timber frame extension with generous picture windows
- Built-in cupboards, shelves and desk to extension
- Outdoor living on raised verandah covered deck overlooking back yard
- Disused in-ground swimming pool and shed
- Drive through carport
- Slate tiles to laundry, lobby and toilet
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Instant gas hot water service
Ideally situated close to all amenities including schools, parks and transport. You're also a stones throw from the Enfield Library, local restaurants and shopping. There is a reserve just around the corner plus Saint Albans Reserve is located a little further up the road, both of these offer public amenities and are ideal for your sport and leisure. St Gabriel's School is only a short walk away, with Enfield and Northfield Primary Schools within easy reach for the young family. Main North Road is easily accessible for public transport and shopping at Enfield Plaza is at your doorstep, with Sefton Plaza, Regency Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centres also in the local area.
Act fast to secure this unique offering!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 760sqm
House | 177sqm
Built | 1958
Council Rates | $905pa
Water | $158.70pq
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
760m² / 0.19 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.