Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Peaceful, Private & Secure
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Quietly located at the rear of a beautifully presented group, this quality built homette offers the privacy, security and peace of mind that only a secure community group can offer. Remote automatic gates allow vehicle access to residents only, while audio door bell and remote gate access allow you to monitor new pedestrian arrivals before they enter the estate, all from the comfort of your family room.
Floating floors and crisp neutral tones flow from the entrance hall throughout the living spaces, providing a fresh appeal for your everyday lifestyle. A combined open plan living, dining and kitchen area allows a generous space for casual interaction. The kitchen overlooks, offering stainless steel oven, glass cook top with cast iron trivets, subway tiled splashbacks, stone benchtops and a double sink. Cook while you entertain or keep an eye on the children with this inviting design offering a full view over indoor and outdoor spaces. Natural light gently infuses through picture windows offering a refreshing modern ambience to a comfortable living space.
The home offers 2 bedrooms, both of double proportion. Fresh carpets create a relaxing atmosphere while built-in robes with mirror panel doors add a sense of space to both bedrooms. A bright bathroom with modern appointments provides excellent amenities for both residents and guests with a separate laundry offering a convenient second toilet.
A single garage has an automatic roller door plus direct internal access to the home plus there is room in the driveway for a second car to park. A generous paved patio and garden area offers a generous space for outdoor living, completing a tidy low maintenance package.
- 2 Bedroom homette in secure community group
- Secure location with automatic vehicle gates and audio remote access pedestrian gate
- Floating floors and crisp neutral tones throughout the living areas
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area with wrap around picture windows
- Kitchen overlooking living, boasting stainless steel oven, glass cook top with cast iron trivets, subway tiled splashbacks, stone benchtops and a double sink
- Both bedrooms of double proportion with built-in robes (mirror doors)
- Crisp and modern main bathroom
- Separate laundry with second toilet
- Wide and bright entrance hall
- Single garage with automatic roller door and direct internal access
- Second car park space in driveway
- Large paved courtyard and generous garden area
- Aluminium deadlock windows and Holland blinds throughout
- Instant gas hot water service
- Rainwater tank
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- 2.55m ceilings
Ideally situated close to all amenities including schools, parks and transport. Walk to OLSH School with Enfield and Prospect North Primary Schools also nearby, making this an ideal location for the younger family. Main North Road & Regency Road are easily accessible for public transport and shopping at Northpark Shopping Centre, Sefton Plaza & Regency Plaza is within walking distance. Perfectly located in the southern side of Enfield, amongst other newer homes and close to all desired amenities.
The perfect starter, family home, downscale or investment, be sure to view this one!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 225sqm (approx)
House | 125sqm (approx)
Built | 2013
Council Rates | $968pa
Strata Fees | $200.95pq
Water | $164.99pq
ESL | $226.95pa
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
225m² / 0.06 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.