Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Beautifully Appointed - Contemporary Design Excellence
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Prepare to be impressed with this 2014 constructed courtyard home. Sited on a fully landscaped courtyard allotment with manicured gardens beds and established plantings, the home offers a contemporary open plan design with modern appointments across a 3 or 4 bedroom layout that will suit a variety of lifestyles from young families through to busy executives.
Porcelain tiles, quality down lighting and a built-in artwork niche greet us in a gallery style entrance hall, combining with neutral tones to offer a crisp ambience that gently flows forward throughout the living areas. A central kitchen provides a great social and culinary hub with dining space to one side and living area to the other. Sliding glass doors and large windows allow natural light to gently infuse through the dining area while providing access to a paved central courtyard, a great place to grow your herbs and vegetables. Stainless steel appliances, subway tiled splash backs, crisp modern cabinetry, double sink with Pura Tap and a generous breakfast bar combine to create a fabulous kitchen for cooking and entertaining.
The clever open plan design continues with a generous living room adjacent the kitchen. There is plenty of room for the whole family to engage in individual relaxation in this large down lit casual living space. An adjacent study (or potential 4th bedroom) is a natural extension of the living area offering a place for your electronic media or quiet reflection.
Step outside through centrally opening stacker doors and entertain family and friends in style on a huge pergola covered entertaining deck. Boasting an elevated position overlooking a lush rear yard with established trees creating a natural privacy screen, this stunning space offers year round alfresco entertaining courtesy of Ziptrak blinds providing protection from the prevailing weather.
The home offers 3 double size bedrooms all with fresh carpet and built-in robe facilities. The master bedroom provides his and her' walk-in robes, both with plenty of hanging space. A spacious ensuite bathroom boasts double shower and dual vanities with a wide mirror. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer mirror panel doors to the built-in robes and are serviced by a modern main bathroom with a separate toilet adjacent. A walk through laundry with external access plus an oversize single garage with auto panel lift door complete a tidy package that is sure to impress.
Features at a glance:
- 2014 Constructed courtyard home on fully landscaped allotment
- Verdant garden beds with established plants and trees creating a botanic setting
- Porcelain tiles and down lights through the living spaces
- 3 double sized bedrooms plus a study (or future 4th bedroom)
- Master bedroom with his and her' walk-in robes and ensuite bathroom
- Ensuite with double shower heads, dual vanities and wide mirror
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 plus study with built-in robes (mirror panel doors)
- Generous main bathroom with separate toilet and laundry with external access
- Fresh carpets to all bedrooms and study
- Great open plan design with central kitchen
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, subway tiled splash backs, crisp modern cabinetry, double sink with Pura Tap and a generous breakfast bar
- Spacious dining room with central courtyard adjacent
- Large living room with stacker doors to outdoor living
- Large gabled pergola, (3.5m high), covered outdoor living deck with raised aspect overlooking rear yard
- Ziptrak blinds to entertaining deck enabling year round use
- Manicured rear garden and lawn
- Oversize single garage with auto panel lift door, rear roller door and internal access to the home
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- 2.53m ceilings
Perfectly located on a quiet street in the heart of Enfield amongst other similar newer homes and nearby a reserve just up the road, providing a generous open space with barbeque, parklands and tennis courts, perfect for your daily exercise and recreation. Folland Park Reserve and St Albans Reserve are also nearby, easily accessible on foot. St Gabriel's School, Northfield Primary and Enfield Primary are all in the local area as is shopping at Sefton Plaza, Regency Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centres.
This modern courtyard home offers an enviable lifestyle for the astute purchaser. Reward your hard work and success and be sure to inspect today. This one will most certainly impress!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 447sqm
House | 247sqm
Coucil Rates | $1173.90pa
Water | $160.85pq
ESL | $265.20pa
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
447m² / 0.11 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.