Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
3 Bedrooms Art Deco Design Solid Brick
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Secure fencing at street level is the first feature of 1950's built, art deco 3 bedroom family home. Situated on a large allotment with room for the growing family, the home has been beautifully preserved and is ready to move in and enjoy.
Feature lead light windows welcome us into the home, where striking polished timber floors, feature cornices and ceiling roses extend the art deco design throughout the home. A large L shaped lounge / dining / kitchen allows plenty of room for the whole family. The kitchen is sharp and clean with modern appliances, overlooking the dining area where a skylight brightens with natural light.
There are 3 bedrooms, all of good proportion. Bedroom 1 offers a ceiling fan plus a built-in robe. Bedroom 2 also has a built-in robe. Bedroom 3 is a good size, capable of supporting a double bed or two singles. A clever study nook off the dining room adds an extra dimension. A renewed bathroom and toilet with modern fixtures and fittings complete the interior.
Outdoor entertaining is a dream underneath the full width rear verandah that overlooks the extensive backyard. Outdoor speakers have been installed both here and in the lounge, for your entertaining pleasure.
- 3 bedroom "art deco" style home with polished timber floor in the living areas
- Bedroom 1 with ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Bed 2 with built-in robe and Bed 3 of a good size
- Rendered front with character quoin work
- Feature ceiling roses and cornices throughout the home
- Leadlight windows to entrance door
- Open plan L shaped living / dining / kitchen
- Modern kitchen with external access overlooking dining room
- Skylight to the dining area
- Handy study nook with desk and book shelves
- Renewed bathroom and laundry with external access
- Full width outdoor entertaining verandah
- Large back yard with extensive lawned area
- Solid brick construction
- Speaker system installed to lounge plus outdoor living area
- Instant gas hot water service with digital temperature controller
- Reverse cycle ducted heating & cooling throughout
- Remote controlled roller shutters
- 2 off street car parks behind secure gates
- Tool shed
- Most rooms with fresh paint
Located close to all amenities including schools, parks and transport. OLSH College & St Gabriel's School, Enfield and Prospect North Primary Schools are within easy reach for the busy young family. Main North Road is easily accessible for public transport and shopping at Northpark Shopping Centre, Sefton Plaza and Regency Plaza are all within walking distance. Perfectly located in the southern side of Enfield, amongst other simular homes and close to the amenities of Prospect, Nailsworth and Sefton Park. Be sure to add this one to your open inspection schedule.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 690sqm
House | 168sqm
Built | 1959
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
690m² / 0.17 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.