Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
*Open Inspection Cancelled - Sorry for any inconvenience* Take-a-Way Shop & Residence Great Work from Home Opportunity
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Boasting a long established history as a profitable take-a-way store from the Ethelton Deli though to today's, TJ's Kebabs & Fish'n'Chips, this shop front and residence presents a unique work from home opportunity for the aspiring entrepreneur with a WIWO offering of business, residence, plant and equipment, the perfect opportunity for a short order cook with an eye for business.
The shop frontage offers excellent signage exposure on a moderately busy road. A large indoor caf style dining and self-serve drink fridge area provides plenty of space for customers. A well-equipped and spacious kitchen overlooks. Ample servery space, bain marie (x2), Deep Fry (x2), Stainless steel preparation beaches, sinks and storage combine in an efficient and neat kitchen. A generous verandah provides a caf-beach style outdoor eating area, while a staff lounge and toilet offer functional staff amenities, completing an appealing restaurant and deli setup.
The rear of the building offers a 3 bedroom solid brick home with separate entrance. A roller door to the street provides added security while a carport and single garage allow for vehicle accommodation. A good size lounge is adjacent a tidy kitchen offering stainless steel appliances, temperature controlled hot water, double sink and a generous pantry. All 3 bedrooms are of good proportion with bedrooms 1 & 2 providing split system air conditioners and built-in robes. A full terrazzo floored bathroom has a square shower over bath with an adjacent walk through laundry completing the package.
- Solid brick home and Take-a-way outlet : WIWO
- Excellent work from home opportunity for the aspiring entrepreneur
- Spacious shop with excellent signage exposure on a moderately busy road
- Large indoor and outdoor dining areas
- Commercial kitchen setup offering ample servery space, bain marie (x2), Deep Fry (x2), Stainless steel preparation beaches, sinks and storage.
- Large cool room and drinks fridge
- Staff lounge with toilet and split system air conditioner
- Down lighting and security cameras to the shop and kitchen area
- 3 bedroom home with separate entrance plus auto roller door to the street
- Carport plus single garage
- Generous rear yard with hardstand area
- All 3 bedrooms of good proportion
- Bedrooms 1 & 2 with built-in robes & split system air conditioners
- Large lounge adjacent kitchen
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, temperature controlled hot water, double sink and a generous pantry
- 2.75m ceilings
Perfectly located on moderate traffic road with excellent signage exposure. The ever popular Semaphore Road lifestyle shopping and restaurant precinct close by, along with the summertime beachside entertainment amenities the Semaphore foreshore is famous for. Local schools include Portside Christian College, Westport Primary and Le Fevre High School, Le Fevre Peninsula Primary and Alberton Primary Schools, along with Semaphore South Goodstart Child Care Centre. Glanville Par 3 Golf Course and various other parks and sporting clubs are also in the area along with the recreational parklands, lakes and the world class shopping facilities of West Lakes.
Well worth considering!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 57
Land | 420sqm
Property Total | 205sqm
Shop Front | 78sqm
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
470m² / 0.12 acres
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.