Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Solid Brick Home on Traditional 730m² Leafy Allotment
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Constructed in 1966, this colonial style solid red brick home is sited on a leafy botanic allotment with mature trees, manicured lawns and established gardens offering a vibrant natural landscape, perfect for relaxed everyday living. The home is in excellent condition having been exquisitely maintained and offers 7 main rooms over a spacious design with appealing indoor and outdoor living areas.
Polished timber floors greet us as we enter to a generous lounge with feature bay window overlooking the front garden. The kitchen/meals area is adjacent where natural light gently filters through sash windows, creating a crisp and bright kitchen feel. Alby Turner kitchen, crisp tiled splashbacks, stone look bench tops and modern appliances provide welcoming amenities.
A handy dining room and large study provide a terrific second living space, (or 4th bedroom). Sliding glass doors allow access to a spacious rear verandah, ideal for entertaining outdoors. Cook up a barbeque and relax in style with mature trees and established gardens offering a verdant natural ambience.
All 3 bedrooms are of double bed capacity, with polished timber floors flowing throughout. Bedrooms 1 & 2 both have ceiling fans with bedroom 1 boasting a built-in robe. Neutral tones and quality window treatments provide relaxing personal areas, serviced by an upgraded bathroom, separate toilet and a walk through laundry with ample cupboard space. Ducted evaporative air conditioning will moderate the temperature while 8 solar panels keep the energy bills low.
Features in brief:
- Colonial style solid brick home of 7 main rooms, constructed in 1966
- Traditional large allotment with established gardens, lawns and trees
- 3 bedrooms, all double bed capable, all with polished timber floors
- Bedrooms 1 & 2 with ceiling fans, bedroom 1 with built-in robes (mirror doors)
- Separate study (or 4th bedroom)
- Spacious lounge with polished timber floors, ceiling fan, bay window and gas heater
- Kitchen / meals with downlights, country style cabinetry, crisp tiled splashbacks, stone look bench tops and modern appliances
- Dining room with sliding door access to outdoor living
- Generous paved outdoor living verandah overlooking rear yard
- Modern bathroom, toilet and laundry
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- 8 solar panels for reduced energy costs
- Single carport plus off street parking for one other vehicle
- 2.6m ceilings
- Tool shed
- Foxtel and NBN connected
Located in the heart of Fairview Park in a quiet, botanic location. Local schools in the immediate area include Surrey Downs Primary and Kindergarten, Banksia Park R-7 & International High Schools, Our Lady of Hope School, Pedare Junior School, Fairview Park Primary, Wynn Vale Primary, Pedare Christian College, Gleeson College and Golden Grove High School.
Local shopping is a pleasure at Golden Grove Village or St Agnes Shopping Centres and Tea Tree Plaza is minutes away, plus public transport is a short stroll away on Hancock Road Road. Illyarrie Reserve is a short walk away for your recreation and leisure and Tea Tree Gully Golf Course is just down the road, along with The Tea Tree Gully Football & Athletics Clubs.
This one is positively affordable, in a great location and definitely worth viewing!
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Zone | Residential
Land | 730sqm (approx)
House | 178sqm (approx)
Built | 1966
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
730m² / 0.18 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.