Extended Family Home on Stunning Garden Allotment
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Manicured garden beds and sweeping lawns provide an impressive street presence to this solid brick, plus brick veneer extension, family home. Sited on a generous traditional allotment, the home boasts over 6 main rooms with multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces, all set amongst meandering garden beds with vibrant mature plants and trees offering a peaceful botanic outlook, perfect for those who enjoy gardening and a great place to raise a family.
Polished timber floors and neutral tones flow from the entrance hall through a large central living room, split system air conditioning and gas heating will moderate the temperature. A generous kitchen / meals is adjacent where 600mm x 600mm porcelain tiles create a bright ambience. Crisp white country style cabinetry, tiled splashbacks, wide pantry cupboard, 4 burner gas and glass top hotplates and stainless steel oven combine into a fabulous eat-in kitchen and meals zone.
A wonderful L shaped family room offers a unique area for dining and general relaxation, providing a useful fully air conditioned second living area where the kids can chill out and do their thing. Sliding glass doors open to a full width verandah and pergola offering stunning views over an amazing botanical back yard where manicured gardens, sweeping lawns and free form planter beds provide a natural botanic serenity.
The home offers 3 bedrooms, all of genuine double proportion and all with built-in robes. Fresh carpets and quality window treatments combine with ornate cornices and ceiling roses add a comfortable and stylish sophistication. The master bedroom is the perfect parent's zone, offering a spacious retreat style space where there is plenty of space for a lounge setting and study desk.
Quality wet area facilities and a 2 car carport with automatic roller door complete a fabulous offering that is bound to appeal.
- Solid brick plus extended family home on manicured garden allotment
- Neutral tones, ornate cornices & ceiling roses plus quality soft furnishings throughout
- 3 bedrooms, all double bed capable, all with built-in robes
- Master bedroom of grand retreat style proportion
- Polished timber floors to the hallway and living room
- Living room with split system air conditioner and gas heater
- Spacious kitchen / meals with 600mm x 600mm porcelain tiles
- Kitchen features crisp white country style cabinetry, tiled splashbacks, wide pantry cupboard, 4 burner gas and glass top hotplates and stainless steel oven
- Spacious L shaped family room also with porcelain tiles
- Full width verandah and pergolas overlooking rear yard
- Manicured rear yard with stunning gardens, sweeping lawns and free form planter beds
- 2 tool sheds and designated vegetable garden area
- Bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and separate bath & shower
- 2 car carport with automatic roller door
- 10 solar panels for reduced energy costs
- 2.57m ceilings
Located in the heart of Fairview Park in a quiet, tree lined street. Local schools in the immediate area include Surrey Downs Primary and Kindergarten, Banksia Park R-7 & International High Schools, Our Lady of Hope School, Pedare Junior School, Fairview Park Primary, Wynn Vale Primary, Pedare Christian College, Gleeson College and Golden Grove High School.
Local shopping is a pleasure at Golden Grove Village or St Agnes Shopping Centres and Tea Tree Plaza is minutes away, plus public transport is a short stroll away on Hancock or Yatala Vale Roads. Nagle Reserve is a short walk away for your recreation and leisure and Tea Tree Gully Golf Course is just down the road, along with The Tea Tree Gully Football & Athletics Clubs.
This one is positively admirable, in a great location and definitely worth viewing!
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Zone | Residential
House | 249sqm
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.