Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Contemporary Courtyard Home on Low Maintenance Allotment
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
A clever mix of face brick, render and custom orb creates a sleek contemporary street appeal to this modern low maintenance courtyard home. Offering spacious indoor and outdoor living spaces across a 3 bedroom design, the home will suit those starting out, winding down or investors looking for value.
Timber look vinyl floors, and quality down lighting combine with a bright neutral colour scheme, meandering from the entrance hall through to a generous open plan living area at the rear. A stunning kitchen overlooks providing a great place to cook and socialize. Stainless steel appliances, feature window and subway tiled splashbacks, crisp white cabinetry with generous overhead cupboards, island bench and breakfast bar combine in a fully integrated design.
The large living/ dining area offers central opening sliding glass doors to a full width alfresco living portico, built under the main roof with a raised bulkhead ceiling and crisp down lighting. Entertain friends and family outdoors in style while the kids play on an adjacent lawn covered rear yard.
All 3 bedrooms offer fresh carpet sand robes. The main bedroom boasts a large walk-in robe plus a spacious unsuited bathroom. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have built-in robes with mirror panel doors and are serviced by a clever 3 way bathroom with open vanity and separate bath & shower room.
A spacious laundry offers ample cupboard space and direct access to a central courtyard. A single garage with both internal and external access doors provides the utilities, along with a tool shed and rainwater tank.
* Contemporary courtyard home with pleasant street appeal
* Fully landscaped, fenced and retained low maintenance allotment
* 3 Bedrooms, all with fresh carpets, master with built-in robe and unsuited bathroom
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes (mirror panel doors)
* Open plan living and dining room with kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, feature window and subway tiled splashbacks, crisp white cabinetry with generous overhead cupboards, island bench and breakfast bar
* Timber look vinyl flooring, neutral tones and quality down lighting throughout the living areas
* Full width outdoor living portico with down lighting and raised bulkhead ceiling
* Low maintenance lawn covered rear yard with tool shed and rainwater tank
* Modern and spacious bathrooms with contemporary fittings and tapware
* Main bathroom with open vanity, (great for guest usage)
* Bright laundry with ample cupboard space
* Central courtyard
* Single garage with auto panel lift door and pedestrian access to both indoors and out
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
* Modern doors and handles throughout
* 2.7m ceilings
Delightfully nestled in a quiet location in the heart of Gilles Plains. There are plenty of parks and reserves in the local area including Bentley Reserve Dog Playground, ideal for sport and recreation. Public transport is a short walk away to Wandana Avenue. Local schools include Wandana Primary School, St Pauls College, TAFE SA Gilles Plains, Windsor Gardens Secondary College, Dernancourt Primary School and the Colleges of Northgate. Gilles Plains Shopping Centre is just down the road for your weekly groceries, with Tea Tree Plaza also available for quality lifestyle shopping.
A great opportunity to acquire a tidy family home home on a good sized, low maintenance allotment. Be sure to inspect!!
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Zone | Residential
Built | 2016
Land | 308sqm approx
House | 185sqm approx
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
308m² / 0.08 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.