Solid Brick 2 Bedroom Unit Handy Corner Location
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Sited on a valuable corner allotment in a quiet group of only 3, this solid brick unit offers a pleasant leafy aspect with sweeping lawns and established trees providing a verdant natural outlook, perfect for younger families starting out, a neat down-scale or a fantastic opportunity to improve your portfolio and invest in the best unit of this group.
Crisp floating floors and a neutral colour scheme flow through a generous lounge to an adjacent kitchen, providing spacious living areas with a bright ambience for your everyday living. The lounge boasts dual windows, allowing natural light to infuse plus a split system air conditioner and ceiling fan for your personal comfort.
A modern kitchen has an abundance of cupboard space with modern handles, stainless steel appliances, double sink with mixer tap, sleek bench tops, tiled splashback and a window overlooking the side garden. An adjacent laundry provides access to the rear courtyard where a single carport provides covered parking for one car plus there is room in the drive to park another off street. A handy rear courtyard provides a place to relax outdoors with 2 tool sheds enabling valuable garden storage.
Both bedrooms are of good proportion, and both offer ceiling fans plus built-in robes with mirror doors. Quality carpets & bright windows enhance the atmosphere. A functional bathroom provides good amenities boasting bath, separate shower, toilet and upgraded vanity.
Battery operated security roller shutters to all street facing windows will keep the interior safe and sound as well as regulating the temperature, while an alarm system throughout will provide peace of mind when you're not at home.
* Solid brick unit of leafy corner location
* Crisp floating floors and neutral tones through the living areas
* Lounge with ceiling fan, split system air conditioner and dual windows
* Modern kitchen with an abundance of cupboard space with modern handles, stainless steel appliances, double sink with mixer tap, sleek bench tops, tiled splashback and a window overlooking the side garden
* Laundry with external access
* 2 bedrooms, both with carpet, built-in robes with mirror doors and ceiling fans
* Functional bathroom with upgraded vanity
* Rear courtyard with carport & 2 garden sheds
* Room to park one other car off street in the driveway
* Battery operated security roller shutters to all street facing windows
* Alarm system installed
* Great investment or entry level residential opportunity
Quietly located on a tree lined corner allotment, within easy reach of the numerous parks and reserves in the local area including local netball and tennis courts down the street on Millbank Avenue. Public transport is a short walk away to North East Road. Local schools include St Pauls College, TAFE SA Gilles Plains, Windsor Gardens Secondary College, Wandana Primary, Pinnacle College Dernancourt Primary School and the Colleges of Northgate. Gilles Plains Shopping Centre is just down the road for your weekly groceries, with Tea Tree Plaza also available for quality lifestyle shopping.
Your inspection is recommended!!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Unit | 100sqm
Built | 1975
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.