Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Stylish 4 Bedroom Entertainer with Sparking Swimming Pool
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perfectly sited on a generous low maintenance 612sqm allotment, this Signature Homes 2010 constructed, sandstone fronted heritage reproduction home offers spacious indoor and outdoor living areas across a 4 bedroom plus study design that will appeal to growing families, busy professionals and those who enjoy outdoor living and entertaining at home.
Manicured grounds and heritage fencing provide a sophisticated street appeal to welcome us into the home. A wide hallway greets us with quality art deco style lighting and neutral tones that flow throughout the living spaces with a comforting casual ambience.
A stylish "Farquar" kitchen overlooks a large casual meals and family room, offering the chef a full view of the everyday spaces through to the outdoors beyond. Crisp white cabinetry, corner pantry, double sink with Pura Tap, stainless steel appliances and a wide breakfast bar combine into a stunning cooking and social zone.
A generous lounge is adjacent, providing that valuable second living space that contemporary lifestyles demand, perfect as a games room, billiard room home theatre or teenagers retreat.
Step outside and let the entertaining begin. A sparkling solar heated, salt water chlorinated swimming pool will provide year round facilities for active children and a great attribute for a healthy lifestyle. A large paved and gabled pergola with 2 ceiling fans offers a salubrious area for outdoor entertaining and alfresco dining. Cook up a barbeque and relax in style while the kids play in the pool.
There are 4 genuine double size bedrooms, all offering ceiling fans and robes. The main bedroom boasts a his & hers' walk in robe and a spacious ensuite bathroom. Dual windows and fresh carpets add a stylish sophistication this luxury master suite.
A dedicated study offers a great work from home' space with access from a double garage with auto panel lift doors or from the entrance hall. A spacious 3 way bathroom with open vanity and a bright laundry with under-bench washing machine space complete an impressive offering.
Features in brief:
- Signature Homes 2010 constructed sandstone fronted heritage reproduction home
- Spacious indoor and outdoor living spaces
- 4 genuine double size bedrooms plus dedicated study
- Master bedroom with his & hers' robes, spacious ensuite bathroom, ceiling fan and dual windows
- Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Study with access from garage and entrance hall
- Quality down lighting and neutral tones throughout the living spaces
- Massive meals & family room with stunning kitchen overlooking
- "Farquar" Kitchen boasting crisp white cabinetry, corner pantry, double sink with Pura Tap, stainless steel appliances and a wide breakfast bar
- Large second lounge, games room or home theatre
- Massive paved and gabled pergola with 2 ceiling fans
- Solar heated salt water chlorinated swimming pool
- Handy garden shed / workshop
- Gas BBQ Point
- Double garage with auto panel lift doors, rear roller door and internal access
- 3 way bathroom with open vanity
- Bright laundry with under bench washing machine space
- "Eyevision" audio visual door chime intercom
- Solar panels (3kW X 10 Panels) with $0.60 feed-in tariff
- Fully irrigated
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Gas wall heater to the family room
- Plantation shutters on selected windows
Perfectly located within easy reach of the Payneham Library & Civic Centre, plus the River Torrens Linear Park, ARC Campbelltown and Lochiel Park Par 3 Golf, all great places for your daily recreation and exercise. Public transport is only a short stroll to Payneham Road or catch the express Obahn to the city from the Klemzig Interchange. Both Marden & Firle Shopping Centres are within easy reach, perfect for your weekly grocery and specialty shopping. Local Schools include East Torrens and East Marden Primary Schools with St Josephs and Trinity Gardens Primary and Marden Senior College and Norwood Morialta High School also available.
A great opportunity to secure a quality family entertainer. Be Quick!
Council | Norwood Payneham & St Peters
Zone | Residential (Medium Density)
Land | 612sqm
House | 362 sqm
Built | 2010
Council Rates | TBA
Water | $299.54
ESL | $807.55
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
612m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.