Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Executive Elegance, Style & Sophistication
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Designed and constructed by Marshall Thompson Homes this spacious family home offers salubrious living spaces across a custom designed floorplan that incorporates 3 bedrooms, study come 4th bedroom, home theatre, formal lounge, open plan casual zone with kitchen overlooking plus outdoor entertaining, all combining to create a desirable living space of refined opulence that will appeal to those who enjoy the sophistication of contemporary architectural design.
Porcelain tiled floors and feature bulkhead ceilings with down lighting flow from a grand entrance hall, past gallery style built-in artwork niches, through to the casual living areas toward the rear of the home. A stunning lounge with chandelier is adjacent the entry, providing a great place to receive guests and entertain formally.
Quality soft furnishings, highlighted bulkhead ceilings, a stunning gas log fire place and a magnificent wall paper feature wall combine in a large open plan design that offers individuality and space across a large family room with a raised dining area. A stunning kitchen adds a design feature of its own. Granite bench tops, island bench with wide breakfast bar, large walk-in pantry, stainless steel appliances, crisp modern gloss cabinetry, double sink and glass fronted display cupboards all add an element of sophistication to a grandiose design.
An alfresco living area is adjacent the casual zones, a great place to entertain outdoors, offering views over the rear yard. Further casual living is available in the home theatre or relax in your private study / home office where a curved feature wall adds an elegant appeal.
There are 3 bedrooms, all with ceiling fans. The master bedroom offers a large ensuite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, marble vanity tops, semi frameless shower screen and large corner spa bath plus a large walk in robe. Bedroom 2 has built-in robes and is located adjacent the main bathroom. Bedroom 3 has ensuite and walk-in robe facilities.
A generous laundry offers a bright work space with an external access door to a fully landscaped yard completing the interior with an adjacent double garage offering auto panel lift door and direct internal access to the home.
* Custom designed executive residence on valuable corner allotment
* Built by quality Adelaide builder "Marshall Thompson Homes"
* Porcelain tiles, down lighting and feature bulkhead ceilings throughout the casual areas
* Formal lounge with chandelier adjacent entrance
* Gallery style hallway with artwork niches
* Raised dining area with wall paper feature wall
* Opulent soft furnishings throughout
* Huge open plan casual living area with feature gas log fire
* Kitchen overlooking casual living spaces
* Kitchen boasting granite bench tops, island bench with wide breakfast bar, large walk-in pantry, stainless steel appliances, crisp modern gloss cabinetry, double sink and glass fronted display cupboards
* 4 bedrooms, all with built in robes
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe plus spacious ensuite including corner spa
* Bedroom 3 with ensuite and walk-in robe
* Spacious home theatre/ casual tv room
* Separate study with ceiling fan, built-in robe and curved feature wall
* Outdoor living portico overlooking rear yard
* Generous rear yard with tool shed, lawned and garden areas
* Double garage with auto panel lift door and internal access to the home
* Spacious laundry with external access door
* 20 solar panels deliver 5kw
* Solar hot water system
* Ducted vacuuming throughout
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
Quietly located on the urban fringe in a quiet no through road amongst other quality homes. Local schools in the immediate area include Our Lady of Hope School, Pedare Junior School, Fairview Park Primary, Wynn Vale Primary, Pedare Christian College, Gleeson College and Golden Grove High School. The many and various parks and reserves of Golden Grove are within easy reach for your recreation and exercise. Local shopping is a pleasure at Golden Grove Village or the new Stables Shopping Centre and Tea Tree Plaza is minutes away for your speciality goods.
A genuine opportunity to purchase a quality home in a desirable location. Be sure to add this one to your open inspection list!
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Zone | Residential 14
Land | 680sqm (approx)
House | 318sqm (approx)
Built | 2012
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
680m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.