Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Quaint 3 Bedroom Home Large 690m² Allotment with Development Potential (STCC)
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Peacefully located in a quiet cul-de-sac with a leafy reserve vista outlook, this Austerity Built brick veneer home is sited on a large irregular shaped allotment, presenting a diverse multi opportunity offering that will appeal to homebuyers wishing to reside, developers looking to sub-divide and investors wishing to rent out now and reap the future rewards of this versatile allotment.
We enter the home to crisp floating floors flowing throughout the living areas, where a pleasant neutral colour scheme combines with down lighting and gabled ceilings to 3m high to provide a bright contemporary home, perfect for the younger family.
A large living area with generous kitchen / meals adjacent allows two interactive living spaces, the lounge has a split system air conditioner to moderate the temperature. A gleaming kitchen has floor to ceiling subway tile splashbacks, gloss white & ghost grey cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, glass cooktop and a jet black Franke sink with mixer tap, creating a fabulous cooking and social zone.
All bedrooms offer quality carpets, bedrooms 1 & 2 have ceiling fans and built-in robes with mirror panels. Bedroom 1 also boasts a split system air conditioner. The wet areas provide ample amenities with a functional bathroom design combining separate bath and shower, a separate toilet adjacent along with a walk through laundry with external access door.
A large rear verandah and patio area will provide a place to entertain family and friends outdoors, all overlooking the huge allotment with lush sweeping lawns, generous garden areas and new fencing all round. A wide carport provides roller door secure parking for one vehicle and covered parking for another, completing a diverse offering that will appeal to a broad range.
- 3 bedroom Austerity style home on large 690sqm allotment
- Beautifully renovated with contemporary appeal
- Potential to sub-divide and re develop (STCC)
- Live in or rent out now to reap the future benefits
- Floating floors & neutral colour scheme to the living areas
- Raked ceiling from 2.6 to 3.0m
- Large lounge with split system air conditioner
- Generous kitchen & meals
- Kitchen with floor to ceiling subway tile splashbacks, gloss white & ghost grey cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, glass cooktop & jet black Franke sink with mixer tap
- Quality carpets to all bedrooms
- Bedrooms 1 & 2 with ceiling fans plus built-in robes with mirror panels
- Bedroom 1 with split system air conditioner
- Functional wet areas, laundry with external access
- Holland blinds throughout
- Large verandah and patio space for outdoor living
- Massive lawn and garden covered allotment
- New fencing all round
- 2 car carport with central roller door
Perfectly located within easy reach of all valuable amenities. Local schools include Hillcrest Primary School, Hampstead Primary, St Pius X School, Klemzig Primary, Windsor Gardens Secondary School with Cedar College and Heritage College just up the road. Greenacres Shopping Centre is a close by for your daily and weekly shopping and the modern facilities of Northgate Plaza are a short drive away. There are many local reserves and parks in the area, including access to Northgate Common, Oakden Wetlands and The River Torrens Linear Park, all great places for your exercise and recreation.
A great opportunity to secure a great home on a large allotment with positive future growth options. Inspection will certainly impress!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 690sqm
House | 170sqm
Built | 1965
Council Rates | $874.30pa
Water | $156.18pq
ESL | $209.95pa
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
690m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.