Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Neat, Sweet, Tidy & Trendy
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Constructed in 2011 by Hickinbotham Homes, this low maintenance courtyard home has been extensively upgraded to offer salubrious contemporary accommodation over a 3 bedroom design boasting multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces with the privacy and security that today's home buyer demands.
Floating floors and LED down lights greet us as we enter, opening to a formal lounge, a quiet place for personal relaxation and a terrific alcove to receive your guests. The casual areas are next in line with a fabulous open plan design providing a generous space for casual relaxation and everyday living.
A corner kitchen only 12 months old, built by Wallspan Kitchens, overlooks the family areas with views through to the outdoors beyond. Stainless steel appliances, Essastone benchtops, walk-in pantry, gloss white soft close cabinetry, integrated dishwasher and microwave, double sink with filter tap, under cupboard lighting and a breakfast bar combine to create a fabulous cooking zone.
The living and dining room boasts plantation shutters and sliding doors opening to a great outdoor living area. Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning will keep the temperature moderate as you relax in stylish comfort. Step outside to a pergola covered deck and adjacent shade sail covered deck offering plenty of room to entertain larger groups of family and friends. Ceiling fans and caf blinds will ensure a comfortable environment while a manicured rear yard provides a lawned area for the kids to play with bordering planter beds plus a handy tool shed with ample garden storage.
There are 3 bedrooms, all with ceiling fans for your personal comfort. The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom and a walk-in robe plus triple feature windows with plantation shutters. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer built-in robes with mirror doors and integrated drawers and are both double bed capable.
A central 3 way bathroom with open vanity will cater for resident and guest usage with a walk through laundry offering external access to the yard. A single garage with auto roller door and internal access to the home also has additional storage shelves fitted, plus there is room for two cars to park off street in a wide driveway.
* 2011 built courtyard home constructed by Hickinbotham Homes
* 3 bedrooms, all of double proportion
* Bedroom 1 with ensuite bathroom, walk-in robe plus triple feature windows with plantation shutters and ceiling fan
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with ceiling fans and built-in robes (mirror doors and integrated drawers)
* Floating floors and down-lighting throughout the living areas
* Formal lounge adjacent entry
* Open plan living & dining with plantation shutters
* "Wallspan" kitchen only 12 months old overlooking living & dining area
* Kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, Essastone benchtops, walk-in pantry, gloss white soft close cabinetry, integrated dishwasher and microwave, double sink with filter tap, under cupboard lighting and a breakfast bar
* Outdoor living deck with pergola over plus shade blinds and ceiling fans for temperature control
* Second deck with shed sail over
* Low maintenance rear yard with generous lawn area
* Handy tool shed for garden storage
* 3 way bathroom with open vanity
* Walk through laundry with external access
* Single garage with automatic roller door, internal access to the home plus overhead storage shelves
* Room for 2 vehicles to park off street in a wide driveway
* 5kW solar panels installed for reduced electricity costs
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
* Irrigation installed to all garden beds
* Close to shops and schools
Perfectly located across the road from Greenacres Shopping Centre and within walking distance to Hillcrest and Hampstead Primary Schools, so no more peak hour driving, great for the younger family! Other local schools include St Pius X School, Klemzig Primary. Cedar & Heritage Colleges of Northgate, TAFE SA Gilles Plains and Windsor Gardens Secondary College. There are plenty of local parks and reserves for your recreational pursuits including Klemzig Reserve with the Gaza Sports and Community Club, TK Shutter and Greenacres Reserves along with the River Torrens Linear Park also in the local area. Public transport is a short walk away on Muller Road & North East Road.
Be quick to inspect this terrific low maintenance courtyard home!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 386sqm (approx)
House | 190sqm (approx)
Built | 2012
Council Rates | $1086.25pa
Water | $176.32pq
ESL | $248.75pa
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
386m² / 0.1 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.