Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Solid Brick Unit Generous Allotment Quiet Location
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Perfectly located toward the rear of a spacious and quiet group, this solid brick unit offers generous front and rear courtyards with a 2 bedroom, lounge, dining and kitchen configuration providing a unique balance of indoor and outdoor space rarely seen in contemporary unit accommodation. First home buyers, young families, down-scalers and investors will all be interested in this rare offering.
Crisp neutral tones and fresh carpets greet us as we enter, providing a subtle crisp ambience to a bright living room where a split system air conditioner and battery operated security roller shutters will ensure a comfortable atmosphere all year round. A separate dining room is adjacent with access to both living and kitchen. The kitchen offers upgraded crisp white cabinetry, modern stove and oven, tiled splashbacks and a double sink with Pura Tap overlooking the rear courtyard.
Both bedrooms are generously proportioned, both offering ceiling fans. Bedroom 1 also boasts a built-in robe. Tidy and functional wet areas include a bathroom separate bath and shower, separate toilet and a walk through laundry with rear courtyard access.
A massive lawn covered fully enclosed front yard will provide a space for the kids to run, play and grow, providing a unique opportunity for younger families to enjoy expansive personal space. A verandah covered rear courtyard provides two tool sheds, clothes line and space for covered outdoor living. A single carport space completes a terrific unit that is bound to have a broad appeal.
At a glance:
- Solid brick unit with generous front and rear courtyards
- Great location adjacent Lightsview & Northgate
- Fresh carpets and crisp neutral tones throughout
- Generous lounge with split system air conditioner
- Separate dining room
- Kitchen with upgraded crisp white cabinetry, modern stove and oven, tiled splashbacks and a double sink with Pura Tap
- Both bedrooms with ceiling fans and both of good proportion
- Bedroom1 with built-in robe
- Bathroom separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet
- Walk through laundry with rear courtyard access
- Single carport
- Battery operated security roller shutters to west facing windows
- Massive lawn covered front courtyard with established plants
- Verandah covered rear courtyard with 2 tool sheds, clothes line and outdoor living space
- 2.48m ceilings
- Aluminium deadlock windows
- Instant gas hot water service
Peacefully located within easy reach of all desired amenities. Local quality schools include St Martin's Primary (just around the corner), Hampstead Primary, Enfield Primary and Our Lady of The Sacred Heart College all easily reachable along with Cedar College and Heritage College at Northgate. Greenacres Reserve and The Gaza Sports & Community Club are both nearby with playgrounds, tennis courts and ovals, great for your daily sport and recreation. The parks and reserves of Northgate are also in the local area. Both Northgate Plaza and Greenacres Shopping Centre will provide quality shopping amenities and public transport is only a short walk away.
A very desirable offering that will suit both homebuyers and investors.
Be sure to inspect.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
House | 102sqm
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.